WW2 German gold @ Addem Photos/Luftwaffe Chonometer-1941

T

trapperjon

I have posted a few more photos from as a addem to my earlier post om German ww2 gold found. The last photo is of one of many ww2 trophys my DAD left to me,and it just happened to be on the disk,so I included it as it is within the story timeline. For those of you that would like copys of this article,and I only have 2 pages,send a stamped self addressed enevlope ,with a donation of any amount{1.00 or ? /for my time,and i will forward a copy to you. the address is:

westsidenews
po box 5013
sherman oaks, california

Attachments

• MVC-026S.JPG
    MVC-026S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 675
  • MVC-027S.JPG
    MVC-027S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 675
  • MVC-028S.JPG
    MVC-028S.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 698
  • MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 681
  • MVC-030S.JPG
    MVC-030S.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 667
  • WATCH.JPG
    WATCH.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 703

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think the bank of england notes are fake...........still cool stuff trap

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

Your right, the english notes are counterfiet.They were used in a secret nazi operation known as ATKION BERNHARD.The value of the recovered notes totled more than 80 million marks.The gold bars were found at a depth of 70 meters,and weigh approx. 5 pounds each,year 1978. Daggers encrusted with precious stones, a Junkers 34 complete with a corpse in the cockpit, and it is rumored that as much as 70 tons of gold coins,gold bars,jewlery, were dumped here. Anybody up for a diveing trip to Austria,just to much for 1 diver to bring up,and besides he already has his share,to share with his blonde assist.

* as a after-thought,it is possible the famous Amber Room ,panels were ditched here,along with the famous disappering treasure train, that just vanished into a mountain side,well maybe it was a lake.

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

Thanks snake, and here are a pair of target pistols,circa 1840, my Dad picked up during a house to house search,for snipers etc..,outside of Berlin.

Attachments

• MVC-034S.JPG
    MVC-034S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 577

Gold_Needle

Jun 21, 2005
Hi Trap!

Could you point me out to your earlier post so I can read the story about this WWII find of gold.

Sounds amazing!!

So I wonder why my dad was picking up the nick-nack stuff during WWII... He was in it from 1942 to the end and occupation duty. Unfortunately didnt find any treasure--- just wanted to get back home.

Jim

Gold_Needle

Jun 21, 2005
Ah found your post....

Wow, wonderful story. I am doing more looking about on this topic on the internet. Seems people have died going after this one.

J

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

Gold needle, my Dad served from 1943 to 1946, he was a platoon srgt., with the 30th infantry regiment,3rd division,and the 309th infantry regiment,78th division,in France,Germany,and England.
He to stayed after the war and worked with the occupation forces. For 3 months he was in charge of feeding and loading German pow"s. He handled about 5000.prisoners per week. He also worked with the British. During this time with the occupation forces,he was able to get passes to travel to the Russian sector, where he bribed Russian guards with booze,and explored Hitlers bunker a few times.

Attachments

• MVC-037S.JPG
    MVC-037S.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 544

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
As the WWII veterans die. I feel that quite a bit of loot will turn up. Hopefully their heirs will realize what they have and not just throw it away. Great post!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=snake35 ]
As the WWII veterans die. I feel that quite a bit of loot will turn up. Hopefully their heirs will realize what they have and not just throw it away. Great post!
What loot? sniff, sigh, I was too naive and honest sniffff. Even had a crack at some Japanese gold in the Philippines, but did I? nah, silly lilly white me. sheeehs

Sorry gypsy, our Bahama cruise is off for a bit.

Tropicsl Tramp

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

Hey Realde, your war experiences and memories of them, are worth more than gold could ever be. I just think the troops my father served with combined with daily combat to the bitter end,used looting in some respects as a outlet of sorts, and they became infected with it like a disease. Not to pound it in the ground, dad told me,on the way to Berlin, he stopped at General von Ribbontrophs mansion, someware outside of Berlin, and he said their were GI"s inside tearing the floor boards up,ripping the staircase steps up,punching holes in the walls,etc., looking for loot. You can always write a book, as many have, you never know,it could become a best seller, and you might recieve :)script offers.

trapperjon

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA TRAPPER, Sorry for the delay, but I have been out of basic contact for a few days. Thank you. Wanna be a star in it?
The book will have SEX, history, SEX, adventure, SEX, travel data. SEX, some war stories, SEX, loot, SEX, and a little SEX thrown in for good reading or whatever.

Gypsy would be your co-star.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
T

trapperjon

No I wanna be the producer, heheheheh, when your done forward the script to me, as I live close to hollywood,and will show it a around.HAHAHA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread