Man Finds More Than $40,000 Cash in Utah Home, Returns it to Owners

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Mail Online article states additional monies were recovered after father's death. Wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't more secreted in/around the home.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
kc10bull do you have nothing better to do than troll the news for treasure hunting articles? You have too much free time on your hands!

OP
OP
kc10bull

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Well I work and I work, some one has to get out and post the good stories, I check news articles on my breaks! Just wish it were me with the story headlines :( One of these days, I will discover my story and one day I hope to have an item in the banner, no complaints here, but I get to detect about every few weeks for a several hours. Then being out in the ocean detecting, I have found sunrises and sunsets, surf, rays, dolphins, jelly fish and other things that swim in the ocean with me, and the friends I meet, that is a true treasure in itself. It won't make headlines, and it won't make me wealthy, but the treasure of the tide fills my heart! With my family along for the adventure that makes me smile. So if I brighten up this site with some feel good (most of the time stories), I hope it challenges everyone to find a treasure and make there own Treasure in the News, and share it with the world!

Happy Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread