They found the missing nickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
cedarratt

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
I think they found them in Florida.

OP
OP
cedarratt

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Hey if only they forgot to check the back some one could have made the find of there lives there one day.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those guys were brilliant! Hide the nickels in coolers in a pot field. What morons. Then again, how much fun would you have exchanging all those coins for paper? In the time that it would take to do that you could find that much in clad detecting legally.

OP
OP
cedarratt

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Wonder how long it would take to fill up one of those coin to cash machines?

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
Ha Ha Stoney thats right they were not big time pot heads they were just trying to grow nickel bags or I guess if they planted 2 nickles together they could grow some dime bags . I wonder if we'll be seeing them on the next dumb crooks tv show?

Red

R

Rich

i would never call a cannabis user a druggie....marijuana has been used since the dawn of man......,the US Decliration of Independence Is written on Cannabis,and also the first US flag is made of it....,
It was mandatory to grow it by King Geroge under Brithish Imperilsm,.....or you got your land snaged from you....
and during WW1 and WW2 it was mandatory for some farmers to grow thier share for the goverment.....
Henry Ford even made hemp fiber car,also ran on hemp oil....which still to this day would blow away MPG on the latest new car....
plus in todays market Cannabis/herb is worth its weight in gold per ounce - now wouldnt you grow it?.......i would if i could,.....also smoke it.....

A shame is when Heroin is cheaper than a pack of tobacco sticks,and cocaine is still shipped in via fed Ex,......but herb---its grown right here in the good old USA! not from our neighbors down soulth.....

yes it was dumb to bury nickles in your herb feild but also why rip off a truck of Nickles reguardless of dollar amount? - I dont even think they were ripped,they were just really dam dumb!.......

my 5 cents worth.... :o

A

aj_chicago

A little late, but back to George. I think I remember learning that he had wooden false teeth. That could explain the "no smile".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread