Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
131128145836-landfill-620xa.jpg

LONDON (CNNMoney)
[h=2]Hoarders everywhere may be feeling smug after a British man threw a hard drive containing more than $9 million in bitcoin into the trash.[/h] The device is now buried under a mountain of garbage at a landfill site in Wales. It will be almost impossible to find.

James Howells got rid of the drive, which holds a digital store of 7,500 bitcoins, between June and August this year.

$9M Bitcoin haul buried in U.K. rubbish tip - Nov. 29, 2013

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate when that happens.

Maybe 10,000 years from now someone with a Minelab 98999999 pro will detect it,
and find out the Bitcoins are worth 50 Billion Dollars :laughing7:
I hope it's me reincarnated I'll list it here as my Gas Rebate Find :icon_thumleft:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
The loser is suspected of being in cahoots with the infamous Silk Road Website. If so maybe this is
cover story for reasons unknown.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The loser is suspected of being in cahoots with the infamous Silk Road Website. If so maybe this is
cover story for reasons unknown.

:icon_thumleft: Would be a smart thing to do.
Let them collect dust till the fed gets Busy picking on someone else :laughing7:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think of all the bit-chicks he could've gotten with all those bit-dollars!

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
But evan the IRS can not get to your bit coins, if they can not get the info from you.They are after 40 million from that guy that they busted for the silk road.And unless he gives them the info they can not touch it.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But evan the IRS can not get to your bit coins, if they can not get the info from you.They are after 40 million from that guy that they busted for the silk road.And unless he gives them the info they can not touch it.

I say this is the reason they will Eventually Be outlawed if the government
is not given an Over ride access
code of some type :(

Of course if they still cannot gain access to ID & charge anyone , :headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Father wants me to let ya'll know that I am jest pulling ya'lls chains...He wants me to let ya'll know that he hopes that I never go out and become one of ya'll...Ya'll know what I mean...Like being one of ya'lls cheerleaders and such...I personally like the rewards I get from serving My Father much more than serving any of ya'll...HEHEHE...

Ed Ts

Do I detect a little paranoia ?

Or is this Meant as an insult ?

Kind of hard to translate

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well jeff...THere is no paranoia here...
And the bible does mention ants...But I have never come across any mention of the group mea or some of ya'lls other dark orgaizations...
I personally do believe that Oranges...suck...Do u jeff??? But what do I know???
dO u THink MY FATHER raised a fool jeff of pa??? LOL

Ed T

Well under our TERMS You may not.... Start a thread to specifically promote or discuss politics or religion or respond in a political or religious fashion to a post if it's not somehow tied to treasure hunting.

TreasureNet - Rules

I'll ignore the Bible Comment, & also don't remember seeing ants, the group mea ?, or Oranges mentioned .

Of course it's been since last month that I read the Bitcoin article & other posts,
So I guess i have to review to see if i can Translate that stuff.
as for Oranges sucking ? I like the flavor orange, But not oranges or their Juice particularly.

as for your father raising a fool ?
I don't know your father, you, Or your siblings if you have any so i have to say No , I don't think ,
your father raised a fool. in fact I don't think of your father at all :icon_scratch:

anyway that's about all i can say on this Ed :coffee2:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think that I have started a Political thread...
And as far as the group mea is concerned...There is an old saying...If the shoe fits...JK
Who can translate anything in this day and age jeff???
I did not mean anything bad with the Orange comment...I personally Love Orange Juice..
Oh, and at times...I personally believe that My Father raised a fool...hahaha One who does not no Jack about anything...
And it does not matter to me if you are an aTHiest...Shoot...If I were religious...I'd respond with some silly quote like,

Hell, hell needs more kindling...

But what do I know???

I leave the POlitics to the politicians...

And the religion to the religious...

My comments are just whimsical gestures of an insane mind...That are not intended to offend anyone...For I am merely a modern day jester...

Ed T

Fair enough Ed :icon_thumleft: it Certainly made me smile as I thought, "What the ? " :tongue3:

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
Maybe 10,000 years from now someone with a Minelab 98999999 pro will detect it,
and find out the Bitcoins are worth 50 Billion Dollars :laughing7:
I hope it's me reincarnated I'll list it here as my Gas Rebate Find :icon_thumleft:
and unfortunately the HD the data is on is no longer supported by Windows 34...
that and the cost of a Taco bell meal is 25 billion bit coins...
or it will be declared treasure trove by the government he the finder paid $100 pounds for their trouble...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread