jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The public will soon get to see an ancient human skeleton recently rediscovered in a Philadelphia museum's storage room.
Visitors can look at the 6,500-year-old remains beginning Saturday at the University of Pennsylvania's Penn Museum.
Archaeologists first excavated the specimen from southern Iraq around 1930. But it sat for decades in the museum's basement without any documentation.
Museum officials confirmed its origins this summer while digitizing their collection.

Republican Herald | News | republicanherald.com

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
So real quick how long before someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the Native American Indian steps forward all offended that these bones of their ancestors should be interred and not displayed....

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
I doubt any Native American Indians will be offended with this skeleton, since it was recovered in southern Iraq. I also doubt that any Islamists will be offended since they are systematically creating new skeletons every day in northern Iraq, and anywhere else they can get away with it.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Classic US archaeology. They have a forgotten skeleton just lying around in the basement. We try to please the Indians with all their feunary rights yet other guys just get screwed. Classic.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Classic US archaeology. They have a forgotten skeleton just lying around in the basement. We try to please the Indians with all their feunary rights yet other guys just get screwed. Classic.

They know where the Smoochin' needs to be done
to keep those $$$ Rolling in :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread