AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A new documentary about an astronaut who spotted shipwreck's from space.....
mmmmm!

Man searching for treasure using map charted from space | Daily Mail Online

I have my doubts!!
For instance, cone picture,(with blurred out details to hide the wrecks) show the Caicos Bank in the Turks and Caicos - this is a shallow bank and averages say 10 - 20 feet - no ships would have ever gone there, let alone be wrecked on the sandy bottom?
I've flown it 100's of times and never spotted a thing.

Be interesting how they swing this on the show??

3F5359FC00000578-0-image-m-76_1492447527749.jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A new documentary about an astronaut who spotted shipwreck's from space.....
mmmmm!

Man searching for treasure using map charted from space | Daily Mail Online

I have my doubts!!
For instance, cone picture,(with blurred out details to hide the wrecks) show the Caicos Bank in the Turks and Caicos - this is a shallow bank and averages say 10 - 20 feet - no ships would have ever gone there, let alone be wrecked on the sandy bottom?
I've flown it 100's of times and never spotted a thing.

Be interesting how they swing this on the show??

View attachment 1440918
I have seen the preview video on facebook. Basicly long story short. Gordon cooper was in space. On of his missions was to use some kind of detection technology to try and pick up hidden missle silos from the cuban/russian crisis. While scanning around he got readings from small reefs. After picking up several of these. He started to jot them down so he could investigate them later. Then when he waz about to pass. Handed his information to a long time friend. Told him the story and thats the start of the story

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rlxgenerate

Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

First time on this site. Interested hunter and "Gordon's Treasures" have definitely peak my interest in this field...but I need to weigh in on the show from last night.

The person who has all of the documented "anomalies" that were spotted from space honestly has no clue where he's going. He has all of this information but has literally no idea where to look. He has "ideas" and "hunches" of where to go but in the end, the reef's that he needing to find are so small that even with a plane, he's probably looking for hours hoping to be in the right lagoon or bay that he could possibly be in the wrong nautical area.

This whole concept is so baffling to me that...it reminds me of the "bigfoot" hunter shows. He spends 5/6 days around 1 reef while his wife and children are at home because he "needs" to do this now. Really? So you show your wife these documents from someone who was in space with technology that is unconfirmed, probing the ground to find metal "anomalies", that may or may not be shipwrecks of ships that may or may not have loot on them...really?

Look, I'm not a hunter but I'm also curious to see where this show goes. At least "prospect" and "gold digging" show results...but what do I know?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread