Most expensive substances by weight...

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,
some of them I was not aware of either....
From and more story at https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...h-revealed/ss-BBU9Hm1?ocid=spartandhp#image=1

Benitoite 20 k a gram (not the winner)
BBU9r3A.img

Red Beryl 50k per gram (still not the winner)
BBU9vhB.img

Serendibite 90 k a gram (still not the winner)
BBU9r3P.img

Painite 300 K a gram (still not no 1)
BBU9via.img

for No 1 click the link yeah I'm cruel...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Click the link?
You posted the others but not number one?
Smells fishy, pass

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you one of them, or one of us? We avoid click bait. Don't play games please, just get to the point.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For those that don't like links or annoying slide shows the most expensive item you could actually obtain is red diamonds at 5 million per gram. The unobtainable(within reason) are Californium 252 at 27 million per gram and of course the one that tops the chart every time is antimatter which was revised a few years to 100 trillion per gram and that's being conservative lol.

OP
OP
S

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
For those that don't like links or annoying slide shows the most expensive item you could actually obtain is red diamonds at 5 million per gram. The unobtainable(within reason) are Californium 252 at 27 million per gram and of course the one that tops the chart every time is antimatter which was revised a few years to 100 trillion per gram and that's being conservative lol.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner... the others are just too lazy to go have a look at some really cool photos.... their loss...

OP
OP
S

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Are you one of them, or one of us? We avoid click bait. Don't play games please, just get to the point.

it takes less than a minute to go though all 24 of them, go, don't go, don't care, but its your loss to see some really weird ones like the oddball tea...

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner... the others are just too lazy to go have a look at some really cool photos.... their loss...

Whatever. I like gemstones and minerals. My issue is if you're sharing info, don't manipulate the reader. Just saying...an interesting topic. Lazy? More like not motivated...to engage in such things. Thanks.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
its a MSN money site not "click bait"

Your original post was "like" click bait. You yourself did not reveal the topic of your post. The most expensive one. You wanted me to go somewhere else to find out. Clever manipulation, but unnecessary. Do you understand?

OP
OP
S

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Your original post was "like" click bait. You yourself did not reveal the topic of your post. The most expensive one. You wanted me to go somewhere else to find out. Clever manipulation, but unnecessary. Do you understand?
that was to make people look at the 24 other items and not me waste time trying to post them all here... I showed you some eye candy if you want more you have to put forth some effort...

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that was to make people look at the 24 other items and not me waste time trying to post them all here... I showed you some eye candy if you want more you have to put forth some effort...

I'm fine with that. It was interesting. Kind of into effortless these days. Thanks.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My divorced friend says women should have made the list.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peace of mind is priceless. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread