Treasure bunkers in Iraq

A

andrew

Kill my buddies. hide the loot. Can't make deals with aemy folks. What would you do?

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was then,and I was them,,, Think I would strike a deal with my fellow soldiers.....Call it hazardous duty pay.......and mail a good chunk of it to the families of buds that didn't make it............................What..................... like my Commander In Chief Is going to Volunteer ? to give me a RAISE ??? Heck he would just as soon cut my G.I. Bill,,and raise my retirement age limit to 35 Y.O.S... I think soldiers lives are not His highest priority.........................................Just MY 2 Cents

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
I say all get a share thats there and one extra share to any brothers losing there azzes back home because not enough pay in the military,hazardous pay yes and them boys deserve every penny

OP
OP
K

Kentucky Kache

The movie was similar, but this was more recent.

AA23

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if it was me i would stash as much as i could in a new hiding spot and then return in a few years after I'm out of the army and all its restrictions, i wouldn't c any reason to report the money as having ever even been found.

DiggerDude101

Apr 19, 2005
Take a look at the pictures I found of soldieres in Iraq finding treasure.

Attachments

• saddam\'sgold1.jpg
    saddam\'sgold1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • saddam\'sgold2.jpg
    saddam\'sgold2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 832
  • saddam\'sgold3.jpg
    saddam\'sgold3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,856
  • saddam\'sgold4.jpg
    saddam\'sgold4.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,694
B

Blue Hawk

I know these pics have been around for a while but they tell a story and it is not about gold but something else that is gold in color - BRASS! See the weights of metal in this info:

Brass/ Pounds per Cubic Foot = 524-556

"The lb/gal column is used for comparison to a gallon of milk, which weights about 8.4 lb (it's mostly water). If that milk were changed to aluminum, it would weigh about 22.5 lb. If it were changed to gold, it would weigh about 161 lb (19 gallons of water)! Did you notice that copper is heavier than iron? A cubic foot of iron is 491 lb. A cubic foot of copper is 559 lb. Silver is even heavier than copper, at 655 lb for a cubic foot. Gold is really heavy at 1206 lb for a cubic foot. When you see a movie of thieves carrying bars of gold, you know they are faking it!"

That much gold in a truck would have flattened the tires and broke the axles if it really were gold. The guy holding the golden bar is hardly strained if you look at the way he is holding it. If it were even 75% gold your still talking a 100+ pound bar. I can't locate the source but I do remember an article that came out later and stated it was brass. I'll see if I can locate it and post back. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread