Man finds depression era cash!

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in an old farmhouse and wonder about finding a stash of cash. They probably took it to the nursing home. :D

Cr4zyH0rs3

Mar 3, 2007
MA.
Detector(s) used
X-70 & Myself
Thats a decent find right there, I don't know when people find that kind of stuff they need to tell the whole World about. ???

OP
OP
kneedpnholes

kneedpnholes

Sep 17, 2005
Eastman, Ga.
I have heard of detectorists using their detectors and going over the walls. You never know what you will find in those old houses.

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
kneedpnholes said:
I have heard of detectorists using their detectors and going over the walls. You never know what you will find in those old houses.
You might find a single female detectorist! ;D

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
halfdime said:
kneedpnholes said:
You might find a single female detectorist! ;D

If their in the wall of an old house there is probably a good reason she was put there so I would leave her there single or not...

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
That one happened right in my neck of the woods. I've talked to a few people that know the guy, maybe I need to start cache hunting more !!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cr4zyH0rs3 said:
Thats a decent find right there, I don't know when people find that kind of stuff they need to tell the whole World about. ???

Folks who can't keep their mouths shut if they find stuff shouldn't be treasure hunters. That guideline has not only been "written" in lines of legal litigations, but also in blood--literally. :nono:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread