Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    cr
    Detecting fever comes and goes.

Jun 2012
    San Jose
    Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
    140 times
    Metal Detecting and Ham Radio

Garrett Pro Pointer NEW IN BOX

Selling my garrett Pro pointer, this is new in box never used. I just got it in today, since I bought a DX1 in the meanwhile I have no need for this anymore. Warranty card is blank, as stated I just got it today from garrett. My loss your gain. First $115 Shipped (paypal gift or 3% additional) gets it.
    I repeat it once more THIS IS NEW, NEVER USED.
    Last edited by River Rat; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2008
    Pittsford,NY
    whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro (3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)eld
    5 times
    I'll go $105----$109 is all I have in PayPal right know -just bought a Shadow X-3
    david

Charter Member
    cr
    Detecting fever comes and goes.

Jun 2012
    San Jose
    Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
    140 times
    Metal Detecting and Ham Radio
    SOLD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2008
    Pittsford,NY
    whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro (3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)eld
    5 times
    anybody deal with this guy.
    I bought the propointer from him thinking he lived in san jose california but he sent me this after I paid him.
    Tracking - you can track it in www.correos.go.cr .
    that's in costa rica._I don't speak spanish so when you go to the site you don't know where to enter the numbers.
    anybody here speak spanish-I wll send you the tracking numbers so you can tell me when it comes.
    David

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2008
    SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
    Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
    1 times
    JUST A BIG KID ...WITH LOTS OF TOYS!!!

lt
    Jun 2009
    minelab explorer xs
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dfg4240 View Post
    anybody deal with this guy.
    I bought the propointer from him thinking he lived in san jose california but he sent me this after I paid him.
    Tracking - you can track it in www.correos.go.cr .
    that's in costa rica._I don't speak spanish so when you go to the site you don't know where to enter the numbers.
    anybody here speak spanish-I wll send you the tracking numbers so you can tell me when it comes.
    David
    Very bad! I know in Costa Rica live Dog Headed people and Two-Headed Children---scary..

us
    Anita

Apr 2012
    New Hampshire & Maine
    V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster
    333 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Check out the flag under his avatar...definitely NOT the US flag. Should have tipped you off that he wasn't in the US.
    "You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach". - Jim Steinman (musician)
    You can bet he never used a metal detector!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2008
    Pittsford,NY
    5 times
    Hey I'm not saying he is a bad guy-just that I wanted help with the tracking.
    two headed children we have over here -in fact there is going to be a sitcom about one.
    Dog headed people is ok also-I would love to see one (Like a werewolf) AAAAAaaooooooooooooooooooooooo.

us
    Sep 2009
    Central Va
    T2SE DFX XLT GPX
    284 times
    Relic Hunting
    I have dealt with him just recently myself. He had decent commu8nication through the PM channel. I made a coil swap with him and his address was in miami FL.
    It just so happened that he actually lives in Costa Rica and ships through that postal service. I did eventually get my coil safely and well packaged. It took about 2 1/2 weeks for them to mule it to the coast and float it over to the states. That bit of information should most definately be shared PRIOR to any transaction. I have full faith it will show up. Eventually lol
    G Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
    Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
    Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back May 17th 1862.
    G Uncle John J.L. Stevens.
    Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 Co. B, 8th Va Calvary

us
    Sep 2009
    Central Va
    T2SE DFX XLT GPX
    284 times
    Relic Hunting
    also you can use an online translator. Their tracking still SUCKS but at least you will know what is says. Just copy from the spanish site then into the translator and presto. You get some really bad English to decipher.
    G Grandfather John Taliaferro Stevens.
    Enlisted May 1st, 1862 with Co.B/E 51st VA Infantry.
    Taken Prisoner at princeton WV May 16th 1862, found shot in the back May 17th 1862.
    G Uncle John J.L. Stevens.
    Enlisted Feb. 10th 1863 Co. B, 8th Va Calvary

us
    Mar 2009
    Missouri
    Whites M6 & Garrett Ace 250
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I as well had a trade deal with this gentleman a few weeks ago . He was very good to deal with . Yes he lives in Costa Rica but communicated very well and answered all my pm's . He was not a problem to deal with but does take awhile for items to get here from there about 2 weeks for my detector to get to me from him , it had to go thru customs and all . Our deal was through the US postal service so tracking was slow but wasn't a big problem . Shipping from there is very expensive for him, he shipped me a detector and it cost him 50 dollars shipping and taxes to send it to me . when your sending to him he uses a Miami , FL. forwarding service so you only pay shipping to Miami and he has to pay from there to him . I as well thought he was in San Jose , CA. at first he really should make that more understood on his adds so people understand that before the deal . But he is a good guy to deal with and no problems with his honesty it just takes longer to complete your transactions since he is overseas.

Harold

Sponsors