Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Custom Pouches For Sale

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, Fisher 1260X, 1265X, Garrett Carrot, Stealth 920iX Keene A52
    12616 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    I use an Omega Mill pouch made exclusively for dirt digging, though it does have a mesh bottom for the main pocket. I keep searching for the perfect water hunting pouch. With the Omega Mill pouch, the main pocket drains, but the other pockets fill with water and do not drain - very annoying. So, I've picked up two "water" pouches, and liked neither one of them - must I leave the big trash in the water? The two water pouches I tried are too small! So, I guess I'm destined to collect pouches looking for the right one?

I'm sure Matt is super busy! Maybe someday he may have the time to start producing water hunting pouches too. He may have to move down here and buy an old cotton mill and hire some out of work textile mill veterans
    Truth1253 likes this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    executive

Apr 2015
    Central Oregon Coast
    AT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Fisher F2, TRX, Lesche digger, Bobcat excavator
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Deeps- would grommets in all the pockets make a water version? If I recall correctly, he is working on a water unit, and everything is custom.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepseekerADS View Post
    I use an Omega Mill pouch made exclusively for dirt digging, though it does have a mesh bottom for the main pocket. I keep searching for the perfect water hunting pouch. With the Omega Mill pouch, the main pocket drains, but the other pockets fill with water and do not drain - very annoying. So, I've picked up two "water" pouches, and liked neither one of them - must I leave the big trash in the water? The two water pouches I tried are too small! So, I guess I'm destined to collect pouches looking for the right one?

I'm sure Matt is super busy! Maybe someday he may have the time to start producing water hunting pouches too. He may have to move down here and buy an old cotton mill and hire some out of work textile mill veterans

us
    Aug 2017
    Edgewater, Florida
    Garrett AT Pro
    68 times
    I ordered a custom Ranger pouch from Matt late last week and it arrived here in Florida today. The pouch arrived today and it is even better than I had hoped it would be! Thank you for your excellent product and super fast service. I am very pleased with the quality and the fast turnaround time.
    Freeloader likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    No beep , No sleep

Apr 2017
    CT
    Phisher F44, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, White's TRX, Lesche digging tool, Park Ranger and Pack Mule finds bags by Freeloader
    683 times
    Metal Detecting
    Just received my Pack Mule and used it yesterday. I've been using my Park Ranger since the spring. I've been hunting a recent permission that is a huge farm. I find lots of stuff regularly. Old farm equipment parts, lots of cans, some relics, and a bit of silver too.

I wrote to Matt to inquire about more room and some specific needs. He was incredibly helpful and attentive to the design. Specifically, I needed more storage for specific items, and more room in general. Spare batteries, jeweler loop, gloves, water bottle, key finds, more drainage in the main compartment, and a secure way to keep the bag from shifting backwards on my belt as it fills.

I ended up getting 3 separate storage compartments, (2 outside and 1 inside), 5 grommets in the bottom of the main compartment for better drainage of dirt and sand, a grommet in the bottom of the water bottle/glove sleeve, and a lanyard attached to the belt harness to tie to a belt loop or belt buckle.

I love my Park Ranger, but this Pack Mule is just what I need for the farm and beyond. Very happy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1030.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	764.6 KB 
ID:	1493464
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1032.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	1493466   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1032.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	634.9 KB 
ID:	1493465  
    Last edited by Phishfindr; Sep 12, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
    Freeloader, Kurios1 and dsdigger like this.

Charter Member

Oct 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Currently use CTX, Excalibur Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
    277 times

"Fantastically perfect"

Received my custom pouch and all i can say is "Fantastically perfect" My old pouch has slowly be showing its age and I saw this post.

I dig a lot of stuff and ask for a custom pack mule for the busy hunts.Matt was excellent to work with.

I wanted a deeper pouch because I throw my pinpointer & lesche into it instead of their holders bcause I want to get to the next target quicker. but in my old pouch the lesche * pinpointer would fall out because it too tall.
    I wanted one similar to the one in Post #148 but got it wider and changed the inside zipper "flip" pouch to one without a zipper and integrated into the side. This is where I keep the "good" finds, too time consuming to use a zipper and can always use the outside ones, plus its so deep they won't fall out. The bigger area is for everything else (clad, semi treasure & trash) and having a belt attached. This makes it easier to get on & off and stay where I want it to.
    THANKS MATT
    Below are pictures of the new and also my old pouch

Name:	20170916_125418.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	477.7 KB 
ID:	1494900
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170916_125407.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	438.2 KB 
ID:	1494901   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170916_125427.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	412.1 KB 
ID:	1494902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170916_125445.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	302.5 KB 
ID:	1494903  
    Freeloader and dsdigger like this.

us
    Aug 2017
    Oakton, VA
    AT PRO
    86 times
    I just got my coyote custom made pack mule today and I could not be more satisfied. The craftsmanship is clearly evident in every stitch, this pouch will last a very long time. If you are even thinking about getting one don't hesitate and just pull the trigger you won't be disappointed.
    Freeloader likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2013
    Wisconsin
    XP-DEUS, E-TRAC, Excalibur-ll, AT-Pro,
    556 times
    Thanks Matt,

I needed a bag ASAP for a upcoming hunt and had to fit my Raptor Digging Tool, Matt came thru FAST.

Name:	mule.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	1500487
    Freeloader likes this.

Charter Member

Mar 2016
    27 times
    Could not ask for a better pouch. After my original (a Garrett) began to look a little thin, I started trying different options. After buying probably 6 pouches, a friend told me about this one. It holds my pinpointer in its own little spot, has huge pocket for my big stuff and smaller pockets for my better finds. It's very, very durable and has been a pleasure to use. I would buy another one if this one wears out, but at this rate, I'll wear out before this pouch does.

us
    Apr 2012
    Westchester, NY + FRANCE
    Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus
    173 times
    Love those! Feel free to PM me if you are interested in putting a word out about them on a Facebook group.

Sep 2012
    N.E. Texas
    Ace 250 (9x12 coil), Pro pointer, AT Pro
    285 times
    Another satisfied customer. I got my new Park Ranger, and it is as nice as everybody says, and very quick turnaround time. The maiden voyage actually was not a detecting trip, but a river fossil hunting trip...right handy for that too. Thanks Matt.
    Freeloader likes this.

us
    THE RUM KING

Nov 2014
    Westmoreland County, PA
    Fisher F2, Fisher F5, Garrett ATP
    64 times
    Just received the Park Ranger i ordered. Had it custom made with a zippered pocket on the inside. Great looking pouch, sturdy and well made. Should hold up to a lot of use.
    Matt was great to work with, easy ordering, quick response - if anyone is looking for a pouch I recommend getting in touch with matt.

TwistedT
    Fisher F2 & F5 * Garrett ATP * Fisher F Pinpointer * Garrett Pro-Pointer * Fiskars Digger * Lesche Digger

Feb 2006
    Minelab Explorer ll
    12 times
    Nice work on these pouches. I sent you a PM.
    Holding history in our hands is a treasure in itself.
                             ~Minelab EXll~

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links