WTT: TEKNETICS T2 FOR A WHITES MXT!

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm surprised someone didn't jump all over this offer.............. Wow wish I had the detector you wanted.. The T2 is one of the best Relic and Coin machines ever made..Depth is unbelievable...

I used both T2 & F75 and T2 out performed the F75 always when coin hunting.. The iron disc. is set up better ..

ozbach

Nov 16, 2009
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac/ xp Deus?/equinox 800
Wow I see you own a big variety of detectors, I really want to get my hands on a E trac, I have a nice MXT with 2 coils, manual ,and soft case, UK rain and dust covers, I also have a like new Fisher f70 I would trade them both for your e trac!!!! I know you probably like that one the best but what the heck, just to let you know, out of all the detectors I have used and owned, My MXT has been my favorite!

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
I believe the T2 he's got now used to be mine and it's an excellent machine. I've owned both the T2 and the F75 and for coin shooting I found the both to be equal and stable. I guess I would even go as far to say there mirror images of eachother even hunting relic's. But the F75 Ltd I have now beats them hands down with the BP mode for coins and relics. It takes a little more learn the Ltd but the rewards a worth it. But whoever gets the T2 is getting a winner! Happy Trails, Woodstock

DirtyMike

Feb 10, 2009
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an MXT I would trade. Do you have pictures?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread