FS: Whites BM-350 loop and cover - New!

digdirt

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2009
For sale is a Whites BM-350 loop and cover in new condition, shown as I received it in its plastic wrapping. I purchased both of these loops at the same time for my XLT. Great for trash areas and getting down and dirty among rocks and roots as well as working dense trash areas. I no longer have the XLT and am selling the BM-350 for $50.00 delivered to your door.

Shipped to 48 contiguous states via USPS Priority Mail. I willl accept PayPal or a Money Order.

Thank you,
Ernie

Attachments

• BM350  top.jpg
    BM350 top.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 158
  • BM350 botom.jpg
    BM350 botom.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 149

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ernie...I replied to you June 25th & June 26th last month of the same picture on another forum about buying this or another you had for sale.....You told me by email they were sold...You have another now? Explain please.. :icon_scratch:...Thanks........Robert

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.. :icon_thumright:..Ernie is for real here. :icon_thumleft:....He is a man in good standing......Reason I never heard from him was he has been in and out of the VA Hospital for a while now.........I plan on buying a used coil from him...The one listed above is still for sale......Thank you.......Robert

gsitexas

Oct 12, 2006
Stephenville, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Omega 8000, CZ-3D, Bandito II uMax and Troy X-2
Hi Ernie,

I sent you a private message regarding the BM-350 coil and cover. I will purchase it if it is still available.

Thanks,

Keith

OP
OP
D

digdirt

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2009
Whites BM-350 loop "SOLD" - Thanks to all who looked/replied

Thanks to all who have looked/replied to this posting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread