Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and girls.
I have a Fisher Cz3D for trade. This unit was purchased from Tom Dankowski himself, and Tuned to Los Banos Specs. In Great condition.

I'll also include a 10" and 4" coils, With covers, and of course the 8" coil and cover. PLUS, A new Lesch digging tool and pouch. Also includes and in line Probe.

Here's what I need to trade for, only. A diamond ring. Don't try to trade a cheapy. Please make it something with a nice size stone. You must provide proof of quality and that it is a real diamond.

Tha'ts all I need.

I will add pictures if anyone is interested. I've recovered coins down to 12" with this unit, and found coins others have walked over.

Thanks, Ken

kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kas,
You don't say if your CZ3 is a 1021 model. This might help some people make up their mind. I think it sounds pretty cool, either way.
Good luck with your trade deal.

Don
HH

OP
OP
Kas

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12071454. Not a Los Banos unit. The reason you would want a 1021 serieal number is that it came from Los Banos before fisher sold the company. What that means is that the tuning and pot settings are to specs.

Tom Dankowski designed the CZ3D. He had two units sent to him. I bought one CZ3D from him. Tom set my CZ3D to Los Banos Specs, and tuned and tested it.

The problem came in when Fisher was sold. The new company didn't set the units to spec. That is why everyone is wanting a 1021 number because they came from Fisher before it was sold and were set to Tom Dankowski's specs. My unit came directly from Tom and was tuned and set by the man himself.

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread