♻️ TRADE New In Box Tesoro Cibola for a New Pirate Pro, OR ?

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Tackem

Greenie
Sep 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder, ShadowX2, Minelab Colt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you are a Detector Pro Dealer . Do you ever come across any of the earleir Detector Pro Head Hunters I had one about 15 yrs ago and really liked it and looking for a used one

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
I have a pirate regular...in box looks brand new

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw a Detecter Pro Diver on ebay a few months ago. Before I could bid on it, someone bought it. I have read reviews that they didn't hold up (I believe they were rated to 100 feet), but broke down especitally in salt water. (Not really sure.) I know Detector Pro no longer offers them. I really wanted that thing, just to have.

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a pirate regular...in box looks brand new

Let me think about it. I have a new one, but I'd really like one for a demo. Thanks, Brian

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
sent you a message back...thanks!!!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a New Tesoro Cibola, purchased in Late Feb 2012 from a well known distributor. (I'll have to go back and search my PayPal records to see exactly whom.)

Never used! The box is still sealed! I will be happy to provide pics of the box. LOL Warranty should still be intact, just list the orginal seller. (I'll look up the distributor.)

I would love to trade for a new DetectorPro Headhunter Pirate Pro. New Cibola's on ebay sell for $360.00. New Pirate Pros go for $395. So I expect to "ante" up some bucks.

I'd also entertain trading for a ????????????????? (Maybe an ACE 350?) :dontknow:

I am a Detector Pro & Deus dealer. I'd kind of like to stay around what I sell. (Doesn't look to good if you're out hunting with a brand of metal detector, you don't sell. so I tought I'd like to stay in the DetectorPro family. ) However, I have a buddy who wants an ACE 350. I could loan that to him.

Thanks, for looking at this.

Brian

SORRY NO OVERSEAS!

I am EXTREMELY surprised nobody has snapped this deal up! That Cibola is a much better machine that either of the two you want to trade it for!!

sparky661

Jun 1, 2012
Oswego NY
Detector(s) used
ETRAC ,T2 SE , Garret Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have and ACE 350 with extra coil ... I think its an 8" and Grey ghost headset???

Would love to trade..

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have and ACE 350 with extra coil ... I think its an 8" and Grey ghost headset???

Would love to trade..

I already accepted Mascard1's trade, but thanks. I still have the Teknectics T2 that I'm looking for a trade.

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What would be the deal?
I traded the Cibola for his Pirate. By the time I paid the ebay and PayPal fees, Price wase it would been close to a wash. And I can put the Pirate as one of my demos, so it will be put to good use instead of just collecting dust on the box.

Or did you mean for the T2?

OP
OP
charlotte49er

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would consider the T2...

The link is right below this one.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...rade/317718-teknetics-t2-new-other-trade.html

It's the green T2 sells for $749 not the black Ltd that sells for $899.

Teknetics sent me a nasty e-mail informing that they DO NOT transfer any warranty! (I have it listed on ebay.)

New in the box, (Never been taken out!) I only opened the box to add a few items. I'd consider trades for other metal detectors, (not enough money there to trade for a used XP Deus machine :BangHead:, Maybe a couple of Detector Pros? or who knows, I would love a Troy X5 metal detector.) or prospecting equipment or I'll entertain all resonable offers/trades.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions