♻️ TRADE Im just about out of used machines - trade in yours toward a new one!

bigmay78

Dec 24, 2013
I have a ace 350 also have coils for v3i I have super 12 , 10×15 sef butterfly coil I'm looking for accessories for the v3i
I have a new highbanker worth 500$ Looking to trade for a garret , name is Jason text me and I will send pics !!!! 209-351-1309

OP
OP
Mach1Pilot

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bigmay,

I'm not sure if you were asking me or tmshaft about a trade?? If it was me, I'd have to pass on that one, as I'm at the wrong end of the country to make them useful. The shipping to the gold producing areas would make resale tough. Sorry.

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a X Terra 705 Gold Pack ( 2 coils), what kind of credit could I get towards a Fisher Gold Bug Pro or a Tesoro Vaquero?? Thanks!

Duckswife

Apr 1, 2014
Garden City, KS
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Whites XLT. Garrett Pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a whites coinmaster and whites mxt. Any credit towards a etrac. Or xp 11" coil? Thanks.

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent you a pm. I have a ATPRO that I purchased bsck in August, the large standard dd, 5x8dd and sharpshooter coils, new headphones from garrett, adapter cable for different headphones, manual and I think some warranty left.

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a White's 5900/Di Pro SL I'd like to trade on a Fisher CZ3D or other. Have anything? I just picked this 5900 relic hunter up from an old guy in original box. He said he never used it. I'd like to get back into a CZ3D....Thanks, Ken

slowdown

Jul 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I have an explorer SE with 10x12 s.e.f coil, the slimline fbs 10 and a mounted sunray x-1 probe (a couple extra FBS empty Alkaline Battery Packs and have a 2nd upper shaft someplace/I may or may not be able to find it) also my back up is a GTI-1500 (newer black coil style) I am looking to move over in to ito a Sovereign GT and AT-PRO

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey bud, what kind of credit could I get for my whites m6 with 950 coil, 10" d2 coil, 12" super coil. I wouldn't even mind another used detector, as long as in good shape. I'm thinking about the etrac. The m6 still has just under 1 year warranty left on it. Thanks

planerie

May 16, 2011
I have a really nice Whites Spectra VX3 with the 10x6 DD coil and brand new rain dust covers that I would consider trading for a new or used AT Pro/Gold and a new or used Fisher F2 or Ace 250 (combo deal).

gianetics

Greenie
May 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a x-terra 705 with about 10-15 hours on it. 9" stock coil. small marks on the coil cover. im looking for a used omega 8000, fisher 70/75, or at pro

goatofwonder

Mar 29, 2010
I have an E-Trac with Sun Ray probe and a Sovereign GT I'm looking to trade toward a CTX 3030 or XP Deus. I also have two SEF coils that can go with the E-Trac (8x6 and 12x10).

Last edited:

Fossil4Life

Jul 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purchased an X-Terra 305 last month, brand new; used it once and decided that I want to upgrade to a 705 to do some gold prospecting. The 305 is in pristine condition; comes with standard 9" (7.5 kHz) coil and the box with everything.

What kind of credit/trade can I get for a 705 Gold Pack?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi GIB, I'd certainly work with you, but I'm not a Garrett dealer... Yet. :sadsmiley: Are you sure you don't want to trade for a Minelab, Fisher, or XP Deus? :hello:
I was looking for a PI machine for the desert. Not sure I could turn loose of the F75, when you got the best, you keep it. You get in any of those atx's I might be interested. But cash strapped at the moment.5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread