❎ SOLD Fisher CZ6A Just Calibrated by NASA Tom. Trade for Gold Bug Pro or Teknetics G2

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Fisher Quicksilver M-Scope CZ6A in very good condition with 8 inch coil. Just came back from being calibrated by Tom Dankowski. Clad dime test was 10.6 which is on the tag he put on the bottom of the detector. He also commented that this unit was exceptionally accurate. I will trade for a Gold Bug Pro or Teknetics G2. Thanks

IMGP1030.JPG IMGP1031.JPG IMGP1032.JPG IMGP1033.JPG IMGP1034.JPG IMGP1035.JPG IMGP1036.JPG

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a gold bug 2 I would trade for your detector

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
I have a gold bug 2 I would trade for your detector

Thank you for the offer but, I think what I will do is put it on Ebay. I see a guy on there with a similarly calibrated cz3d asking 625. I think I got a better deal than him. I have an additional 10.5 coil that i will add to the package and try and get 625. Too tired to do it right now tho. Thanks again.

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
I just tried it out in my test garden full of iron trash, heavy mineral and high emi and it did pretty well. I guess I will hold onto it for now unless a really good offer comes around. Plus I can use it in the rain if it ever rains here again. Thanks everybody.

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
I just bought one in excellent condition for $450 and am looking for another one. How much did you want for yours?

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
450 for a calibrated cz is a really good deal. That is about what i paid for mine before i got it calibrated and bought the 10.5 coil. I have about 650 total into it not including the various shipping costs and i seriously doubt anybody wants to pay that much for it so i am probably going to hold onto it unless somebody just has to have it. After doing more research on the GBP, i am not sure i really want one as much as i initially did on my quest for gold rings in the park scenario. I tested the cz on a childs gold ring and it consistantly pegged it in the foil range at over 8 inches without even a hint of signal or id fluctuation. I have only spent about 45 minutes in total using this machine and i think i may need to spend a little more time with to really decide if i am going to click with it. Sorry for the ramble. Thanks.

Overvoltage

Apr 23, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett GTAx500, Infinium L/S, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The CZ6A is a good machine. It is multi frequency giving it the ability to work in wet salt sand. It should be very good detecting gold rings of any size, especially now that you have had it calibrated. The only downfall of the CZ6A is it only runs about 20 hours on 2 9v batteries which can get expensive if you hunt a lot and don't get rechargeable's. I would keep it if I were you and hunt a lot with it. The more you use it the better you will understand what it is telling you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread