❎ SOLD Trade: Whites TDI SL for MXT PRO

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Trade my White's TDI SL with your choice of either coil for your MXT Pro. Choose only one coil as I need to keep one to use with my other TDI. If you feel you need both coils, you can offer an extra coil along with your MXT Pro. Detector is in very good physical and working condition. Comes with owners manual and alkaline battery pack. Both coils work perfect but the 12 inch coil has tiny crack at coil ear base as seen in pics. Looking for mxt pro in similar condition. Feel free to send cash offer but would rather trade for what I am looking for. Will trade with established members. Lower 48 only. Let me know. Thank you.
IMG_8539.JPG
IMG_8540.JPG
IMG_8541.JPG
IMG_8542.JPG

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got an MXT Pro. I am still on the fence if I want a TDI and to get rid of my Minelab SE Pro. Choices Choices!! Thats a nice looking TDI!!! This guy is great to work with!! You can trust him!!

OP
OP
devilpookie

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Decided I will sell if interested with both coils included for $580 shipped. Paypal FnF or USPS MO. Add 3% for PP goods and services. Lower 48 only.

jimmyzr1

Jun 12, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
Nice deal

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread