WTB- any detecting equipment

nmtha

Nov 29, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer II, and ace 250
Hello everyone! I am a Co founder of New Mexico Treasure Hunters Association in Albuquerque New Mexico. i am along with the other co - founder looking for any kind of detecting equipment that you no longer need or want. our goal is to bring others into the hobby by helping them with equipment to ge them started. we are planning a Kids Hunt for this summer at the baloon fiesta park, and would like to have detectors to let the kiddos use. this is our way of trying to give back to the community and show them that detectorist are not bad people. right now we are a small club, but we have big hearts. so if anyone has anything they dont want please shoot me an email at : [email protected] or respond here. the lower the price the better as this is coming out of our own pockets. also open to any suggestions. thanks again everyone!!!!!

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nmtha said:
Hello everyone! I am a Co founder of New Mexico Treasure Hunters Association in Albuquerque New Mexico. i am along with the other co - founder looking for any kind of detecting equipment that you no longer need or want. our goal is to bring others into the hobby by helping them with equipment to ge them started. we are planning a Kids Hunt for this summer at the baloon fiesta park, and would like to have detectors to let the kiddos use. this is our way of trying to give back to the community and show them that detectorist are not bad people. right now we are a small club, but we have big hearts. so if anyone has anything they dont want please shoot me an email at : [email protected] or respond here. the lower the price the better as this is coming out of our own pockets. also open to any suggestions. thanks again everyone!!!!!
Hi, I would be willing to give you a good deal or possibly donate for a good cause, Please post a more accurate date and what your budget is people might be more apt to respond,Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread