Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DetectThis

Thread: WTB USED MINELABS OR WHITES MD HAS TO BE A BARGAIN AND UGRADE FROM ACE250

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    THE LOVE WOLF

Apr 2009
    Black Hills
    Garrett
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

WTB USED MINELABS OR WHITES MD HAS TO BE A BARGAIN AND UGRADE FROM ACE250

TITLE SAIS IT ALL I NEED A USED MINELAB OR WHITES MD

I NEED IT TO BE A BARGAIN

I NEED IT TO BE A CLEAR UPGRADE FROM THE ACE250 DEPTH WISE

POST WHAT YOU HAVE IN THIS THREAD WITH PRICE

I WILL PM YOU IF IM INTERESTED OR WITH COUNTEROFFER

IF YOU NEED MONEY AND YOU NEED TO MOVE A MD FAST WITHOUT FEEBAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT.

NATE

us
    The Finder

May 2012
    Michigan
    White's V3i Ace 250 White's TRX Garrett Pro Pointer
    10 times
    I am selling a BRAND NEW Minelab X-Terra 505, only 3 weeks only and literally used 2 times and under 3 or so hours. warranty only sent in 1 week ago and is 100% transferable, its a $550 machine, I am selling the same thing for $399 + $20 shipping. great deal really, I am losing 150 bucks in less then a month hehe.

lemme know, only a bit more time before it hits fleabay

-DT

us
    THE LOVE WOLF

Apr 2009
    Black Hills
    Garrett
    4 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    300 shipped for the 505 if its used its used

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9611 times
    ML Safari In great shape, hardly used, only reason I'm selling is finance an etrac.
    $600

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    The Finder

May 2012
    Michigan
    White's V3i Ace 250 White's TRX Garrett Pro Pointer
    10 times
    btw, I know its used (I am saying it brand new. not brand new in the box) lol its the reason I am selling it $150 less then I paid for it. Sorry I cant sell it for 300. Thanks tho

us
    Aug 2006
    California Bay Area
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron (CA) View Post
    Explorer 2 with Pro Coil. $625 shipped-- Back up unit that is very clean.
    Ron buys the best and takes exceptional care of his machines .You can bet this machine is like new .

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9611 times
    Reminder only dealers and charter members are allowed to sell here...

If your not a dealer or a charter member you can not sell here, your post will just be deleted if you post a detector or any item for sell...... If you want to sell then you have to either become a dealer or a charter member....
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jul 11, 2012 at 11:16 PM.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

us
    Oct 2006
    Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
    Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
    63 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I have a Minelab Explorer SE with a 9 x 12 SEF coil and coil cover. it comes with 3 battery packs and a charger, an excelerator coil with an extra lower rod. It has a control box cover also. I'll take $600 including shipping and insurance for it. I'll take Pay Pal gift if possible. Thanks
    Last edited by DANGLANGLEY; Jul 12, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
    Disclaimer: The views or opinions of this patient are not necessarily the same as those held by the owners or staff of this facility.
    He sometimes escapes his padded cell. If this patient is contacting you against your wishes please tell him to discontinue immediately.
    Signed, Dr. Ima Quack

Jun 2012
    1 times
    Okk

us
    Feb 2010

Minelab Explorer ll

*********gottago, you can not sell here unless your a charter member or a dealer...************
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Jul 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: cant sell

us
    Feb 2012
    CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
    570 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I have a whites DFX for sale,it has a DD coil and a pair of coss UL30 head phones.600 dollars.PM me if interested.

us
    Feb 2008
    Fisher 1270 with 5", 8",5x10",10-1/2",12" HotHead Coils, Fisher CZ-5 with 8",10-1/2" coils, Tesoro Compadre
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter
    Reminder only dealers and charter members are allowed to sell here...

If your not a dealer or a charter member you can not sell here, your post will just be deleted if you post a detector or any item for sell...... If you want to sell then you have to either become a dealer or a charter member....
    Yep your right on that rule!!! It's only 20 a year to become a Charter member!! Money well spent and a heck of a lot better than fleabay fees!!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors