♻️ TRADE Wanted: Entry Level MD/Digging Tool/Pinpointer Trade: Silver

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a NEW Fisher F2 with extras?

The sensitivity of the Fisher F2 has earned rave reviews from both first time users and experienced detectorists. It has found items as deep as 10" in various soil types with medium sensitivity. Meanwhile the Pinpointing feature allows you to hone in on specific items.

5.9 kHz frequency - good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and beach detecting and gold prospecting! Frequency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk. Advanced software-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas. All metal autotune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas. Visual target ID by category & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & autotune modes. Target ID confidence bargraph. High-resolution manual ground balance with continuous ground readout. Ground balance range goes all the way to salt. Continuous display of ground mineral concentration and phase.

The Fisher F2 features a large control panel with seven big push buttons and an equally big display. The control panel is very simple to operate, making this an excellent detector for beginners. The light weight of the Fisher F2 combined with the adjustable arm cuff will keep you hunting for hours!

Locates hard to find treasures and saves digging time. Fisher’s simple to use design makes locating elusive targets easy in any environment.

Fisher F2 Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
Versatile Multipurpose Performance
8-Segment visual target identification and 4-tone audio I.D.
Fast, sensitive target response
2-digit numeric target value
One-touch pinpoint with numeric depth readout
Coin depth indicator in motion search mode
8” concentric searchcoil
Light weight - only 2.6 lbs including batteries
Ergonomic S-Handle design
Notch system for accepting or rejecting target categories
Includes two 9 volt alkaline batteries
Operating frequency: 5.9 kHz

Package Includes Fisher PinPointer, 4" and 8" Coils, Deluxe Full Size Headphones, Fiskars composite Digging Tool a NEMO Treasure Finders Journal & canvas "finds" pouch!

$215.00 I'll ship free to lower 48!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine and will be completing the trade for him if one is found.... just an FYI!

:censored:

Cookie only charter members and supporting vendors can offer to sale or trade, but anyone can reply....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cookie only charter members and supporting vendors can offer to sale or trade, but anyone can reply....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh... I read that but when you click on any link that says Chart Member the link goes no where. I assumed if I COULDNT or SHOULDNT post one of these trades then the forum just wouldnt give me the option to...

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Under Charter Member click upgrade. Works from a computer not sure about the mobile site

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went through same experience! You must go to full site on a PC or through Safari on Apple device to even see Charter Membership option. Can't access from app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread