🙋 WANTED Newbie looking for a pinpointer and Lesche tool or something

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey diggers,

I'm still new to this hobby and site. I just got myself a decent detector but dont have anything else yet. I went to walmart and bought a $10 shovel but it wouldnt go into hard ground and it felt like it was going to break so i returned it. So I'm turning to you guys for some help. I'm looking for a decent pinpointer and a good digging tool like the Lesche or something. I don't have much money, but can spend up to $50 i suppose. If anyone has something they want to sell me I'd be happy to hear what you have. I don't care if it's used as long as it works.

The ideal buy would be a lesche digger and a garret pinpointer :icon_thumleft:

Thanks diggers

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well couple of things first ur gonna have to become a chárter member to post ads like these u can reply to these but posting in marketplace requires a chárter membsrship which is found on the top of the home page. Now what ur looking for im not quite sure ull find the propointer & a lesche both for $50 usually people dont sell either but who knows somewhere out there u may fine but average both used ur looking around $125 or so. I would to start advise goin to a lowes they have this digger its the exact same thing as the Jackson digger very Sharp strong & will get the job done for around $7-8, the pinpointer if u dont have one any would do for now id advise on line auctions ebay or something u can always move up & can score something for the rest of ur budjet that will work. Good luck

ForumRunner_20130819_225929.png

goslats

Greenie
Jun 10, 2013
Orlando
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Pete's sake....let the man post what he is looking for and what he can spend. No need to jump in and give your opinion as to wether or not it is in line with current values. Excellent suggestion for the digger.

OP
OP
FmrMarine

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah good advice on the digger, i think I'll just save up for the lesche and garrett pro though. Goslats, thanks for backing me up, i didn't know i couldn't post here? Why even make it possible if were not suppose to?? Anyways it's no biggie. I found out what i needed. Happy digging!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Pete's sake....let the man post what he is looking for and what he can spend. No need to jump in and give your opinion as to wether or not it is in line with current values. Excellent suggestion for the digger.

First of all im not the one saying he cant post I just figured id let him know about the posting rules wow. & i just said for 50 for both might b hard to find & tried to point him in a good direction

OP
OP
FmrMarine

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the Garrett and lesche combo on kellyco. They have a good deal for me :-)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the Garrett and lesche combo on kellyco. They have a good deal for me :-)

Awesome u wont regreat it they are both very good quality tools. The only thing ull say is the same as we all said befor we got ours y didnt we do it earlier, lol. Make sure u email them & dont just order it off there sight email them & let them know u are a treasure net member ull get a discount

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well couple of things first ur gonna have to become a chárter member to post ads like these u can reply to these but posting in marketplace requires a chárter membsrship which is found on the top of the home page. Now what ur looking for im not quite sure ull find the propointer & a lesche both for $50 usually people dont sell either but who knows somewhere out there u may fine but average both used ur looking around $125 or so. I would to start advise goin to a lowes they have this digger its the exact same thing as the Jackson digger very Sharp strong & will get the job done for around $7-8, the pinpointer if u dont have one any would do for now id advise on line auctions ebay or something u can always move up & can score something for the rest of ur budjet that will work. Good luck

View attachment 848843

FYI.....ANY MEMBER CAN POST A WANTED AD, only a charter member can sell or trade to them.......

There are no restrictions on who can place a "Wanted" ad..

OP
OP
FmrMarine

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the clarification treasure hunter :-)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the clarification treasure hunter :-)

My apologies for the false information, on posting i use my phone instead of the computer,& not realizing things I had gone into the marketplace & what I thought & what is well I was obviosly wrong so good luck & happy hunting

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I used a cheaper digger and no pin pointer for about two years before I started to buy better equipment and was frustrated when folks dug circles around me. I think that if you are serious, then you are on the right path. You won't regret buying better equipment. I think that a good digger and pin pointer are a must, because you don't want to be frustrated digging and looking for the target after you find it. You can play around with the price and complexity of detector a little bit, sell it for 2/3rds the price and get a better/more sophisticated one later. Happy hunting to you.

OP
OP
FmrMarine

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries christo. We all make mistakes. You were just trying to enforce rules.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well reguardles I do i apologize & wish best of luck to ya its a great hobby & an addicting one i might ad hh

tometusns

Feb 16, 2013
Carthage, Mo.
Detector(s) used
e-trac, AT pro, XLT Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally awesome! I just wanted to say you guys showed real character and respect in the comments to each other on this thread. Well done....must be treasure hunters or something...lol...HH Tom

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its just how adults should act toward one another with respect. I was in the wrong myself & take full responsibility for my actions

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew that a non-charter member could post a wanted add either christo. I guess I assumed that was the rule across the board.

OP
OP
FmrMarine

FmrMarine

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my shipment in today :-) can anyone guess what they are.

ForumRunner_20130824_175714.png

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm not sure but they look very nice lol ull like em for sure & definetly it will cut thst dig ítem finding time way down good luck & Congrates

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread