WHAT NOBODY HAS A TINYTEC PINPOINTER TO SELL ME ???????

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
try the cen tech ones at harbor freight -- 18 bucks plus tax.

frog21

Mar 5, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a nice Ultra Deluxe with the long probe, I sent you a PM.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't know what this one was until I Googled it. It looks like one of those homemade jobs that I read about years ago. I actually have one or two of those studfinders around and was going to make one of those. It looks exactly like the Tinytec down to the long PVC shaft. I think they may have used those studfinders and just modified them.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
I didn't know what this one was until I Googled it. It looks like one of those homemade jobs that I read about years ago. I actually have one or two of those studfinders around and was going to make one of those. It looks exactly like the Tinytec down to the long PVC shaft. I think they may have used those studfinders and just modified them.

hello there pointman-can you send me a picture of the ones you're talking about.i hav'nt seen anything else around that resembles a tinytec.if its what i'm looking for would you want to sell them?i see you use a propointer and from what i hear they are the best.so you certainly you would'nt want to down grade to using a tinytec.let me know.thanks-nomad

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Yes, I would sell the stud finder for this. Here are two links showing what I am talking about. This used to be a goal of mine until I just thought the heck with being frugal and bought a pinpointer:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/tech-talk/16474-can-anyone-build-pin-pointer-scratch.html

Can someone make me a pinpointer? - Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

build your own pinpointer | Treasure Quest Metal Detecting Forum

hey pointman can you send me a picture of the one you have ? do you only have 1 or 2 ?how much do you need for it ?let me know thanks-

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey pointman can you send me a picture of the one you have ? do you only have 1 or 2 ?how much do you need for it ?let me know thanks-

Here is a picture. I have another one somewhere I think. I will try and find that one also.

20140903_203639.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread