Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Check with the factory in Bulgaria. You'll have to contact via email. They still have new stock on some discontinued coils.
I've purchased direct before via $transfer
It takes a while to get them though.
Bulgaria post moves slow I guess lol

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding coil if you can find one! Goes REALLY deep and is a good separator for it's size as well as being sensitive too.

I wish they made them for the CTX

I had one on my etrac - between it and the 4.5x7 DD excelerator - I never used any others!

OP
OP
TheSleeper

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY both, yes I have emailed them though their site twice with no reply. Guess I will have to resort to email to their regular email instead of onsite.

Lone, that's the thing about this coil, being elliptical it pounds down its signal, had one but had to sell a lot of my gear off in a hurry to help a friend, so now trying to replace it and the rest of my gear.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chriskellyco monitors the forums, I will contact him...

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheSleeper

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY Treasure hunter, talked to JW, Kellyco's a no go unless they order a min of 20.

These coils never really caught on, its a shame really because due to their size 10x14 the narrow width really concentrates its signal and it hits deep.

Coiltek has one very similar though not as long, if I can't locate one of these I might try coilteks.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY Treasure hunter, talked to JW, Kellyco's a no go unless they order a min of 20.

These coils never really caught on, its a shame really because due to their size 10x14 the narrow width really concentrates its signal and it hits deep.

Coiltek has one very similar though not as long, if I can't locate one of these I might try coilteks.

Coiltek coils SUCK on etracs - worst coil purchase I ever made and worst performing coil/s of all for Etracs

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coiltek coils SUCK on etracs - worst coil purchase I ever made and worst performing coil/s of all for Etracs

Are you talking the butterfly coils or the original round 15" coiltecs? I love the butterfly coils on the excal. I had one of the original round 15" coiltecs and I hated it...

I have never used any coiltecs on my ETrac so can't speak about its performance....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

OP
OP
TheSleeper

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still looking for this coil if anyone has one let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread