Nel Attack coil

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this should be moved by Mods, then do so but trying to get more exposure. Does anyone have any experience with the 15 inch Nel Attack coil for the ATPro? I have read some of the manufacturers hype about how much more depth and how great it is. Any pros or cons. Any help or advice is much appreciated. Thank you.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If it’s anything like the Storm(13”) I use on my Pro, it’s a good coil. Can get a little heavy after a few hours but I’ve heard good things about it. In case you’re interested there is a shoulder strap available called the Detector buddy. Good luck. Nel makes a very good product.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, Today's Finds is strictly for recent finds, thread moved to "Treasure Related Stuff Wanted"

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was my set up for a while. Big coil don't use in trashy areas. have to ground balance at half sensitivity pinpoints great it is a little heavier of course you will lose depth on smaller targets dimes ect quarters and bigger you will gain depth. I sold mine do yourself a favor call garrett talk to their tech guys they are freakin awesome for tech advice they will tell you all about coils what would be best for what your looking for ect you will be glad you did Tommy

OP
OP
J

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was my set up for a while. Big coil don't use in trashy areas. have to ground balance at half sensitivity pinpoints great it is a little heavier of course you will lose depth on smaller targets dimes ect quarters and bigger you will gain depth. I sold mine do yourself a favor call garrett talk to their tech guys they are freakin awesome for tech advice they will tell you all about coils what would be best for what your looking for ect you will be glad you did Tommy

Thanks, Tommy. I will give that a try.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good coil there are so many different kinds of coils Let me know how it goes their amazing!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread