Yorah is an anagram...

B

borghuman

Sorry, I didn't get any e-mail from you because I responded to everyone I got messages from! Maybe if you got my e-mail address right the first time, [email protected] NOT [email protected] (see your own post) then maybe you would have reached me! And another thing, you may not have a life and check your e-mail 2,000 times a day, but most people don't have that luxury! I only posted the post a few days ago as it is! You sound like a cry baby and probably don't have any clues to give out anyway!

B

bella26

I thought that this was a place to help each other out. Not rip each other apart. If anyone finds the treasure that would be great but let's try and help each other instead of getting pissed because someone might not have gotten the email address right.

L

LitDoc

MissMousy, on what page does the name Spriggans appear? Thanks!

salkns

Mar 5, 2005
Channahon Illinois
With all the talk, I had to go out and get this book. I think the faeries are MAJOR! Anyony try blending all the names into one large anagram? The possibilities for error are so much greater, but I got some VERY interesting sentences! Coupled with the hidden message on the 2 pages of the book... ::)

B

bcktobasics

about the snail and the other insects in the photos, Just a thought but could the insects in each picture be that that picture is a clue to the token of that insect???
Good hunting ??? :-\

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
BACKTOBASICS,

I don't know what these hidden creatures represent. he made the original and verified list easy to see. these other creatures i'm discovering everywhere he has chosen to hide them in the artwork. once you find them they are easy to see but it takes some .....to find them. the forest for the trees thing. what i would like is some feedback really if everyone is finding these . maybe then we could get a confirmation that they do in fact exist. please let me know. sorry again that they are tracings. i wanted to send in copies from the book but was informed that ms frowns on copying his work.

H

haley

Backtobacics:

THE HIDDEN CREATURES OF A TREASURE'S TROVE

Lady Bug ? pages 16 and 31
Spider ? pages 20 and 21
Caterpillar ? pages 22 and 39
Dragonfly ? pages 25 and 44
Firefly ? pages 28 and 33
Bumblebee ? pages 37 and 88
Hummingbird ? pages 41 and 55
Ant ? pages 45 and 77
Butterfly ? page 52
Grasshopper ? pages 59 and 86
Beetle ? pages 63 and 69
Snail ? page 66

hope this helps!!!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ---? ;D Haley ;D

S

STANDFORD

Missmousey said:
I don't know the significance of the snail (my dad thinks it has to be something, I don't think it means anything, but I could deffinatly be wrong) but as for the anagrams go, I may have found something. An anagram for spriggans is "gas springs" which there is a gas springs state forest in NY. Sorry if this has been posted in another thread, I haven't had the time to read all of them. I don't know if this could be of much use to anyone anyway? :-\

I think u might be right have you tried going there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread