while you were writing......

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
can we do something about the"while you were writing someone posted you may want to check before you post" is this really necessary? its very annoying when you hit the post button and it doesn't post and when you check to see what was written and go back...all you wrote is gone...wtf do i care if someone has posted while i'm writing...if it pertains to what i'm writing i can address it after i posted,....and why does what you wrote go away if you check to see whats written...if you ask me it is just plain stupid and annoying....sorry but theres nothing more annoying than writing a lengthy post that may have taken an hour to prep with pics and captions and then have it erased because someone posted "WTG :thumbsup:" i think someone should rethink this......
thanks for listening George

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Instead of going back to the previous page when you get that message, just scroll down the same page your typed message is on and you'll see the new post. Then, just hit the "post" button again and your message will then be posted.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
If you don't want the warning, go to...

Your Profile > Look and Layout Preferences > *TICK* "Don't warn on new replies made while posting."

Jay

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Saturna said:

Your Profile > Look and Layout Preferences > *TICK* "Don't warn on new replies made while posting."
i knew you guys would come up with an answer....thanks Saturna

Jay

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Saturna said:

Jay

Thanks for this tip, going to do that now.

Sue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread