chat room

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no news at this point but Marc is aware that folks want the Chat Room.

Concerning previous posts on this topic, there is no need for posting speculation. Feel free to add your desire to have Chat back but if the speculation continues this thread will be removed as will any others.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Are people going to get censored for asking what's going on, or wondering why there has been so little info.

Considering the amount of paid members and paying advertisers, I don't think an expectation of some explanation/information is unreasonable.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturna said:
Are people going to get censored for asking what's going on, or wondering why there has been so little info.

Considering the amount of paid members and paying advertisers, I don't think an expectation of some explanation/information is unreasonable.

People have not been censored for asking what is going on. I've tried to relay information for the members as it comes available, and as far as Chat being/coming back I don't have the answers that you seek.

The reason the Chat Room is not here is due to the fact that it was the primary reason for the forum going down last week. Until a solution is found to the problem it would not be prudent to put it back up.

What I do have a problem with, is the posting of speculation as to specific problems. Perhaps you are not aware of the thread of which I speak, you did not post on it, and that is why you took the stance you did. But that sort of speculation I will remove.

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
well if the chat room was the reason for the forum going down then i'm happy to not have it back till it can be fixed. Its no fun to have the forum down. Hopefully now the forum won't crash again.

OP
OP
kakcsdad

kakcsdad

Feb 5, 2007
cantonment, florida (pensacola)
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT stock and 5.3 coil
DigginThePast said:
There is no news at this point but Marc is aware that folks want the Chat Room.

Concerning previous posts on this topic, there is no need for posting speculation. Feel free to add your desire to have Chat back but if the speculation continues this thread will be removed as will any others.

thanks for letting me know what happened in your post. i enjoyed the chat room but also would rather have the net than the room. hope you get it fixxed :icon_thumright:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be nice to have the chats back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread