This site is too cluttered

S

stefen

jeff of pa said:
Your Suggestions are Always appreciated,

& I Was just Making an Exaggerated Example
to get my point accross That Clutterd can work Both ways.

Either Cluttered With Forum Titles

Or Clutterd With topics :wink:

Jeff,

We need to add several new sections entitled "Complaints" and "How Unclutter Your Forum Choices"

I have several other recommendations but will put them on hold until the dust settles :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohioaxeman said:
I love Treasurenet just the way it is! Im on it daily! :icon_thumleft:

Totally agree, way it is now if I want to look at beach detecting there is a section, I want relic, there is a section......The way it is now works great...

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
ohioaxeman said:

Totally agree, way it is now if I want to look at beach detecting there is a section, I want relic, there is a section......The way it is now works great...
Lets face it, doesn't matter if it were the best idea in the world, you wouldn't like it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
ohioaxeman said:

Lets face it, doesn't matter if it were the best idea in the world, you wouldn't like it.
::).... :dontknow: :laughing9:

GoldenEagle

Nov 2, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTAX 550
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: This site is too cluttered, agree

It's a challenge to keep having to go back and forth muddling through the pages instead have specific areas where people can go and connect on "specific" topics. Please see the example below..

example >First sign in>Search> I want to buy a Mine Lab E-trac> Beginner information> videos> manual>where to buy>
> ask the pros area> Testing and Recovery> Questions

Let me know what you think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread