Careful with this guy

SkiWhiz

Aug 6, 2006
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre
If I am out of place for saying this in this part of the forum I apologize and if the fella is telling me the the truth I apologize but I have the feeling I am getting the run around and want you all to know and be careful. Quite some time ago I put a "For Trade" post on the forums, I had a new Dremel tool that I was offering for trades, not sure what forum he say my post but sent me an email saying that he had a brand new set of Koss UR30 headphones that he would trade me. I answered his email telling me that I would do the trade with him, as many of you that have done business with me know that I don't mind sending out an item with trust on getting payment,etc. I did the same in this case, I sent out the Dremel and he received it on February 11th. (his email to me - i received the dremel i will send out the phones out my next day off which appears to be the 16th thanks Macon). I waited and waited and sent him another email asking if he has mailed the headphones out yet, he replied back (No but i will Monday Morning thanks for waiting on me Macon). Again I waited, sent him another email, recieved this on Feb. 27th. from him- i will send them out as soon i get home. I just have more important things going on right know at that time headphones wasn't on my mind when i heard to go out of town thanks for understanding Macon. Sent him another email last night and he replied today - Still out of town thanks. I am not one to say anything against another person matter of fact this is my first time, it isn't about the $$$ as I am not out too much, its just the idea of it, almost like being lied to & do not like liars. I am a man of my word like many of you fine folks on the forum are & this really burns me and wanted you all to be aware in case you consider doing a deal w/him. I am not going to tell you his full name and full address but will tell you his name is Macon and lives in Texas and I believe he might go by poohbear or poohbear2170 on the forums. Like I said earlier I am not sure where he saw my original post about my Dremel trade post, he might not even be a member here. Thanks all! Steve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread