Album problems

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I added some pictures to my album, but now the button to "Add Pictures" is no longer there.

Please help?

You should be able to upload up to 100 pictures per album. Did you reach that number?

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I added some pictures to my album, but now the button to "Add Pictures" is no longer there.

Please help?

You should be able to upload up to 100 pictures per album. Did you reach that number?

No, only up to 60.

I found the problem. There was a per album limit. I've upped it from 60 to 100! I wish that instead of just hiding the button the system told you the album was maxxed out. Sure would help troubleshooting. But should be able to go up to 100 now. Sorry about that!

OP
OP
Elad

Elad

Apr 23, 2008
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Please help?

No, only up to 60.

I found the problem. There was a per album limit. I've upped it from 60 to 100! I wish that instead of just hiding the button the system told you the album was maxxed out. Sure would help troubleshooting. But should be able to go up to 100 now. Sorry about that!

Wow, that was fast! Thank you sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread