Sticks

May 22, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Dredge, M-7 wave table, Prospector Highbanker MD20
J.O.G Trommel
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That there is a real nice looking machine. Thank you for dialing me in on my dig. Your trommel is tops, one of my best pieces of gear. I highly recommend anyone looking for one of these to take a look at what JOG has to offer. You won't be sorry. Nice to get equipment that is actually made by a Miner. This guy came to my claim and showed me things that may have taken me years to learn on my own. That's the neat thing about working with other miners, pay attention to how they do things. I'd still be dragging rocks the wrong way. Put your blocks up high then run your rope or cable through, more leverage and less resistance.... priceless.. I was just dragging straight line pull. I swear the rocks just about jumped out of the hole after taking your advice. Thanks again... Rob

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad I could help, enjoyed my stay at your claim and the wife's cooking was great.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joel, just looked up your website, and watched a couple of the
video's. Beautiful work in your trommels!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joel, just looked up your website, and watched a couple of the
video's. Beautiful work in your trommels!

OP
OP
jog

jog

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2008
Tillamook Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DizzyDigger
Thanks for checking out my website and videos. I will be posting a new video of my latest trommel improvements for 2016 in the next couple of months.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions