Jesse James Hidden Treasure

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
This program was on last night. It was very pretty good on how this man who is looking for his treasures on traveled trails that Jesse rode allot. If you can watch it, or you may have already seen it. The man does find some jars and a small gold bar. Its on History channel. Has anybody seen this. The man pulls out his detectors, ground radar. Good stuff.

Pokerdad

Attachments

• hidden treasure.jpg
    hidden treasure.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,531
  • hidden treasure (1).jpg
    hidden treasure (1).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,440

mcdpoor

Mar 14, 2009
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250
Thanks for the info. Sounds interesting.. Jesse was known to come through my part of the country and had relatives in this area..

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched it but seriously question whether they really didn't stage most of the "finds. First the researcher didn't have a clue how to pronounce a cache, pronouncing it "ca-shay", which made me wonder about his experience. Second, that you could only dig in four spots and find two caches (gold bar in a tree trunk and a mason jar of coins in the ground) strikes me as extremely unlikely. Yes, there were glyphs on the wall that they thought marked treasures but there are probably tons of those out there. Just seemed a set up to me.

The historical stuff, though, on Jesse James was interesting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread