accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Garrett GTA 1000; Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if they are sponsored by Garrett but cant wait to see the show. :hello2: :blob7:

mtmanmitch

Greenie
Jan 16, 2010
Richmond,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS II (oldie but goodie)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the show and liked it. They did everything buy the books. Of course there was some acting, but overall I found it entertaining.

OP
OP
accuweather

accuweather

Dec 6, 2004
Laredo,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Garrett GTA 1000; Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched both episodes and I liked it also. I know that there is a lot of negative things being said about the show and agree that they could have done a better job in promoting the hobby. I didn't like the part when one of the guys thinks he found a unexploded bomb in the ground and tells the other guy, if i am getting blown up you will get blown up with me. I think they could have handled that situation a little better and instead of wasting time at the end of each episode on who is going to get shot or jump of a fishing dock after someone loses a bet they should teach the public about the do's and dont's of metal detecting.

Educate the the new comers to the hobby and try not to give the public a negative image about the hobby and that metal detecting is not just about making money and destroying property. I hope that they do a better job on the next episodes and do good to help and promote the hobby in a good way. well, I hope we can all get past this and do what we do best....Metal detect. Have A Great Day Everyone. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread