Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on their Site :

AMERICA’S BEST PLACES TO FIND CASH AND TREASURES
We’ll take you across the country in search of diamonds, money and lost treasures. In this three part series, we’ll scour the country uncovering alleged hidden treasures from buried hoards of money to natural gems. See how people can invest in the treasure company which combs the sea bottom for the richest sunken treasures in the world. Others will try their luck on bidding on sports cars and jewelry at the Department of the Treasury’s largest auction in the country.

These shows I saw.

You can Borrow a copy from the F.M.D.A.C.

http://www.fmdac.org/community/library.htm

OP
OP
M

moocow

No, I heard there is a new series stemming from the shows you all are talking about with a host and there will be like 2 episodes a week for the next few months, supposed to be so much better than the last go round!

I'm totally pumped for it!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOl, I'm sure I'll watch them

T

TreasureTales

Sorry I didn't see this thread before I started a new one about the same TV series. It starts December 5, Tuesday, at 10pm E/P. Should be pretty interesting. The previous series of 3 were good, but shown too frequently. This is supposed to be a new twist on the prevuous theme, with an actual host(ess) who will actually be dong the searches for cash & treasure.

Too bad TreasureNet doesn't do a TV series, with REAL treasure hunters, in the field. Nothing fancy, just a day in the life kinda thing....And not one of those staged deals like what the Massey family used to do. And not like some of the videos produced by Garrett/s where they took about 30 years worth of detecting finds and rolled it into an hour-long video.

zootman

Feb 1, 2006
Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites, M6, Classic III, 5900 DI Pro Plus
The one about hunting for Sunstone was pretty good, the Gold one, I dont know, she found alot of Gold. I would guess the place would have been packed if it was that good! Hell Tom Massie was nowhere to be seen, I imagine that clown would have been pitching a tent!
Zoot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread