wohooo finally they took it off.

HorseShoerHays

Tenderfoot
May 21, 2012
Castle Rock, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Whites Spectra V3i
Wish these guys used better trash discipline. I feel that they don't represent the hobby real well. With that being said, if the show brings more people to this great hobby I'm all for that.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Beach hunting! BOOOOOOOOM BAAAAAABBBYYYYY!!!!!
I don't hunt the salt water beach they are to far away from me....... So i just hunt fresh water beach's ...so..." BOOM BABY "...... Back at ya......

Last edited:
OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here Here Keppy

but can u imagine the amount of research it took to find that stuff n the relics r awesome to say the least. i dont care if they r planted or not i enjoy seeing them...

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Me and Savage were doing a shoot for a special two hour episode next week, we did it at an old ghost village in a heavily wooded area near a War of 1812 site on the shore of a lake near Plattsburg NY. Hope you enjoy the show. By the way, that Savage guy is killin me. I cant give up the show but this guy friken found all the goodies. And man, can that guy get permission. He could sell a ketchup popsicle to an eskimo woman wearing an all white dress. In winter time even.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Me and Savage were doing a shoot for a special two hour episode next week, we did it at an old ghost village in a heavily wooded area near a War of 1812 site on the shore of a lake near Plattsburg NY. Hope you enjoy the show. By the way, that Savage guy is killin me. I cant give up the show but this guy friken found all the goodies. And man, can that guy get permission. He could sell a ketchup popsicle to an eskimo woman wearing an all white dress. In winter time even.
Gleaner you mean i will see you on TV i can't wait..... I'm on pin & needles............I:laughing7: never knew a TV star before........

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we were sitn by a movie star (forest gump) lol just messin gleaner but seriouly tho cant wait 2 c it... ps season 2 tell m 2 make weekly episodes atleast an hr long plz ...

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? 10 minutes of show and 20 minutes of commercials isn't enough? I'm actually surprised they need commercials, with all the great finds and savage profits lol

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok so checkg spike channel on the web says 'american diggers' is on vac or filmg for season 2, so gleaner1 when do we get 2 c a new episode? kgunn

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Holly Cow! I guess "Savage" has to take time to get his forklift to move all the Moola he gets as well as the promoter who pays for commercials, Must be "On Holliday" time for him. (Australlian for vacation) lol. Good to hear from ya Kgunn. Good Luck, Goldentruth.

DeerStalker

May 11, 2012
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually watch the show too. Although I didn't like it when they dug up a rusted can and just threw it to the side. But, I'm sure they probably pick up all the trash they find, they just don't show it on TV. The only thing I REALLY don't like about the show is the inflated prices they seem to get for the things they find. Other than that I like to watch it to see what kind of cool goodies they find.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's my gun? This thread needs shot down. Gleaner, I hope you are joking and am going to consider your comments as just that, a joke. I can find no information anywhere, about any more episodes regarding this embarassment to the hobby, especially a 2 hour episode next week. I mean there is only like 6 people that watch the show and 3 of them are on this thread.

Last edited:

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought I'de be fair and watch at least two shows before I cast judgement.Well I watched 3 shows and find that I just didn't care how it seemed to be geared towards making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and not much more.That's just my opinion though.................................

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought that show had been axed after two weeks.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched the show a couple of times. I like to see what others are finding and where.

My reflexes are now highly attuned to the Savage Boom Baby yell. I can hit the mute button in under 1/100th of a second from any seated or reclined position. The last time I hit the mute button I fell asleep and dreamed about shoving my dirty underwear into his annoying pie-hole...

I would like to see a hunting/detecting show that is made on a bit more professional level. You can still have interesting characters and host's and all, and get to see a great cross section of America in the process. Maybe go into the reality T.V. end of it with local clubs from everywhere. What they find and where, who the hobbyists are... Now that would be interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread