XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Spike TV; It's time for some sizzling summer news for all the Auction Hunters and American Digger fans out there. I'm talking about a double dose of sizzling good news. Spike TV has just picked up a fourth season of 26 episodes of Auction Hunters, and 13 episodes of American Digger. The announcement was made today by Sharon Levy, Spike TV's Executive Vice President, Original Series. So you get Ton, Allen, Ric Savage and his crew, and a whole lot of awesome. Season three of Auction Hunters (March 21-June 6) delivered 1.9 million viewers and improved the timeslot with Men 18-49 by +102% and Men 35-49 by +121%. The debut season of American Digger (March 6-June 6) delivered 1.2 million viewers and upped the timeslot with Men 35-49 by +36% and +11% with Men 18-49. "We are thrilled to bring back new episodes of two of our most popular shows that speak to the network's mission of delivering bold, non-scripted entertainment with real stakes," said Levy. Both Auction Huntersand American Diggerwill go into production this fall and new seasons will air in 2013. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it's a shame they can't play it straight but instead have to "Hollywood" it up. Unfortunately, non-detectorists will think we're all like that.......wanting to bring a back hoe into their yard!

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
facepalm-captain-picard.jpg

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
It will no longer feature Bob or Rue, but Ric, and his family and no longer is known as American Diggers. It will be known as "Savage Family Diggers" according to Ric.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
It will no longer feature Bob or Rue, but Ric, and his family and no longer is known as American Diggers. It will be known as "Savage Family Diggers" according to Ric.

Thats ok,my Tv no longer features the program,actually my Tv no longer features any S.F.B. program

OP
OP
kgunn

kgunn

Jan 1, 2012
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Dues
Safari
AT Pro
CoinMaster
White Gold
Minelab X-TERRA 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aw man

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, great news. Of course we all read that and posted it two months ago and I can hardly wait for the new episodes. BOOM BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I enjoy American Diggers best with a couple of Oxycodone and a 6 pack of cheap beer.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad I'm blocking Spike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would watch a Lifetime Movie Channel marathon before diggers and I despise LMN.....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I would watch a Lifetime Movie Channel marathon before diggers and I despise LMN.

I take it the wife made you sit through one to many TH,hope you had at least a pint bottle of sourmash hidden behind your seat cushion:occasion14:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would watch a Lifetime Movie Channel marathon before diggers and I despise LMN.....

I can't even believe Women like Lifetime.

I thought they were against being treated like women ?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought they were against being treated like women

Thats only when theres no men around,I guess when theres a man around theyre women again.Adapt and over come.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even believe Women like Lifetime.

I thought they were against being treated like women ?

Wife watches it, it is on sometimes when I get home from work..... Personally pulling my fingernails out is more enjoyable, but hey if she likes it its okay, show ends at 6pm so dont have to listen to it long....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread