Crabs on Ice

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay, I've been hooked on the Deadliest Catch for a few seasons now and I just started watching Ice Road Truckers and I can't turn it off. I hate to say it but there is something very exciting about watching people do things that could kill them. I guess it is a very basic instinct like slowing down at car crashes or watching the trapeze act at the circus.

When you think about it these men and women are putting their lives on the line so we can eat crabs and give diamonds to our wives. Yes, I know they are doing it for the money but the bottom line is if the demand for these items were not there these people would have other jobs. These are the things that keep my up at night...only kidding...I sleep like a baby.

I'll stop babbling now...have a nice 4th of July.

NJ

recshooter

Jun 26, 2007
alright another DC fan!....I'm all Time Bandit and my wife is all Northwestern..its our nascar

TogaMario

Greenie
Jul 2, 2007
Hartsville, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, Capt. Sig is the man (and Edgar). I also like Phil and Jonathon. Having your kids on board must be a pain, lol. Snatching a guy out of the water then having the best run of the season after that is just a great story. I've only watched this season, but I want to backtrack and get the DVDs they've got on sale now.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great show but i think crabs has run its course :-\ :'(

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
That dude that fell in was being awful tough after they pulled him out, but then broke down, when he saw the captain. That was cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread