OP
OP
skispeed69

skispeed69

Apr 2, 2007
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be in the Ogden area... As I'm origianlly from Milwaukee. I'm more then happy just searching peoples yards... I also like digging for bottles or just finding old stuff. I'll be doing my homework before I get there. I'm already building my 6 foot map from the area dated late 1800's

SKi...

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Best of luck,

If you ever get tired of just staying in and around town there are a lot of other alternatives in that area.

There are also quite a few guys in that area who search for old mines, outlaw caches and much more.

OD

Anasazi Al

Feb 4, 2008
Ogden Utah is home to the Northern Utah Prospector's club. We meet the fourth Tuesday of each month at seven at the Ogden airport terminal. Hope to see you there when you return from Germany.
I use my Goldmaster to hunt nuggets and meteorites. I have a Tesoro for general detecting and underwater hunting.
Al

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is also the Trails West Artifact Society. We meet the second Monday of the month. If you are interested PM me and I will get you the info. We meet in Ogden. If you use the Kellyco website I believe it is my number that they have listed for the club.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions