TC Metal Detectors

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two weeks ago I ordered a sand scoop from TC metal detectors. I waited 8 days before I thought I better check on my order. Since I have sent Tony an Email and left a message by phone, only to get no response at all. I always like to give people the benefit of a doubt,vacation,family matters,etc. Was wondering if anyone here has delt with this business. Thanks for your response. Kevin

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
I've dealt with this business before and never will again. I don't care what kind of a deal he's giving. I hope you get what you ordered soon but, don't count on it. Sorry.

OP
OP
Kevin in IN

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dealt with this business before and never will again. I don't care what kind of a deal he's giving. I hope you get what you ordered soon but, don't count on it. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply Mark. Kinda what I expected to hear. I sent another e-mail,if I don't get a response I think I'll spread the word on the beach and shallow water forum. Maybe save someone else from being ripped off. HH Kevin

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about this but good looking out for the rest of us,I sincerely hope you get your items though,Or at least your money returned promptly!
Thanks for the heads up!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread