The True Story of Victorio Peak

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, Goldbug2, Fisher CZ, White's Goldmaster, Vallon
Thank you for the response, Real. I have not joined NAFBPO yet, but now, starting my fourth year being retired, I think I will.

Had to laugh, I know what you mean! My wife was born and raised just outside of, and in, Matamoros, haha!

Get well, Friend!

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
to answer

it is neither cross nor anchor , the same mistake was made by others .

I will post a pic of what it is , and give analysis in a few moments .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
View attachment 1116175

I outlined in red one of the symbols from my Nugget Map

This is what you see carved at the location you posted .

there is a possibility that a sealed cave is very near your site ( like right next to it )

for the One that this map nugget goes to is 30 to 40 feet high
carved in a bluff , and directly to the right
of that carved symbol
was a sealed cave , now blown open , and emptied .

That help you any ?

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
That gives me some starting information, thank you very much for that. I do intend to take a little walk and go check this out. I will take pictures and get back to here, Tnet, with the results.

However, due to the fact that I do not want to hijack this thread, I will create another thread just for that, even if it is a wasted effort, lol! I will come here to place a referral to the new thread.

Thanks again.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Your welcome
hope it helps
to explain the above pictured Nugget

Those symbols are actually ancient alphabet symbols from various Civilizations

Each must be translated per it's own language to gain insight to what exactly is secreted where
the symbol if found .

Each Marks a Cached species of some sort , whether clothing and sustenance , Gold , Silver , Tools
or weapons .

These were used for the markers of caches , for the Society of People that used them
would know their meaning and at the time , few people had the education to even know
that they were Alpha of ancient Civ.'s

and certainly , even fewer would have the knowledge to translate them from the various Civilizations
Alphabet .

Ergo , this is a Code Book in nugget form that gives the owner the strikes to
look for , to rediscover the deposits that these mark the locale of .

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
treasminder2,

Thanks for the explanation of your carved nugget. Interesting.

JudyH,

PM received, and answered.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola UT, Youur wfe came from Matamoros, near where the Jesuit ships lay at anchor and took on a cargo of the bars from The Caballos., well on the bay just below., then she must be a beauty., they were renown

Hola Senora, bien venidos a nuestra juego.

See, on topic

As far as the red anchor is concerned, I have seen a duplicate i one of the naval academies - Coast guard ? It's a modern application since its in a zone of above normal erosion, water flow - river .Fascinating.

Also my credentials, first row first on the left.

Border  Patrol class.jpg

Last edited:

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Buenas Tardes, Senor Real. A beauty she is, thank you for that. :icon_thumright:
She laughed and says thank you for the welcome.

This forum is strange, again, now my screenshot won't enlarge, and neither will the picture you just posted.
Maybe it will later. I haven't been able to find my class photo for several years now, I think it is stored away.
I will run across it one of these days. I was going to post one of me, but this new laptop is not cooperating.

My old trustworthy desktop died about three months ago, and things haven't been the same since.

I will keep trying, stay tuned, Ha Ha!

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Did I mention ,,,
the nugget is a CGI ( Computer Generated Image ) and not an actual artifact ,,

and that I am a Paranoid Schizophrenic suffering Post Traumatic Stress Syndromn
That makes up stories and post them on the internet in Treasure Hunting Forums
and Conspiracy Forums ?

and ,,,,
That Federal Authorities Track me on the internet using Computer Forensics and proxy servers
as well as the latest Gtac laptops when I'm mobile ?

Did I mention that ?

oh , and as well ,
I may not have ,mentioned , that although I am Harmless to myself and others , as well as small
lab animals ,,,,
I am a Holy Terror to Belly Button Lint and Bath Tub Mold .

AuTSaurus

Feb 22, 2007
So. Ca.
Detector(s) used
Well... If you can live with that, then I can. Again, thanks for the information you provided on what I posted. :occasion14:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Okay, here goes... Over the years, when time would permit me to get away from work (vacations, day's off from work), I've found placer gold, sometimes a little, sometimes pretty good. But, concerning these subjects, I am a neophyte, noob, FNUG, whatever you want to call me. I am fairly naive about markers, signs, and these type of things. So, what I have found near where I live, I will attempt to post a screenshot of a cross, or anchor on a rock. I have NOT been there in person YET, but I would like some input from anyone that might recognize, or have knowledge, or just an opinion if this has any significance to a possible cache or treasure? <cut>

It's an anchor - a slam dunk treasure symbol to some folks. Or maybe just a secret joke from some old sea dog. That's a terrific find, ATS.

You definitely need to find this anomaly in person, on the ground, and inspect it. The GE capture looks a little odd to my eyes - almost as if there is a pink halo around the red symbol. Maybe that's just a resolution issue, but it kinda looks photoshopped too. Anyway, assuming it's truly on that rock face, being red, it likely has been painted, stained or smudged on to the rock. If so, colored with what? Paint or some mineral? In that setting, erosion from sun and weather ought to be an issue that should help date it. Logic points to a more recent origin.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Ha !
that's not what it is ,,,

nor what it means .

and the red is swamp gas ,,, not everything we see that we do not understand ,,
is an UFO .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Toyopa ?!!!!
what are you doing awake at this unsavory hour ?

geesh , do you get out of the cave ever ?

I was actually remote viewing PM messages between posters when I wrote that
about myself .

I figured JudyH , needed some help describing my problems to AuTsaurus .

and sinec I know me best , and my fingers were up to it ,,,
I'd save her or him some finger exercise , and give a more concise profile of myself , then she or him could manage .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Well... If you can live with that, then I can. Again, thanks for the information you provided on what I posted. :occasion14:

Hey , just thought I would beat the others to the punch , and relate the
contents of my :::

4200 federal profile .

It as well states : To be perceived as a Threat to Females .
Known to carry concealed weapons , prolific in improvised munitions , Vehicle Theft , Private Pilot , smuggler ,

and let's us not leave out : Expertise as a lock smith .

According to the Profile , I can leave my body at will

and Locks are not the only item I pick , I as well am able to pick peoples minds .

such a Treasure I am .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog, you asked .-->geesh , do you get out of the cave ever ?

########

Yep, whenever Judy has a geology contract to fufill or when out of desperation, boredom, booze cabinet empty, she runs off to her Caribbean Island home. Nah La Judy don need no help , she has taken on the experts and held her own, notably some wise --what's the correct anatomical term ?? --- and some statisticians or Randy the Great. She came away with flying colors.

last thingy, you said since "I know me best" ---- Wrong, we are the least qualified to know ourselves, we rationalize our character lapses from the normal with faulty logic, or simply excuse them. ( I know, since I have a note book full of excuses )

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog in the sense of ''''playing'''' :laughing7:, Threat to females - - do you consider them unfair competition ?? -----Known to carry concealed weapons = snicker, best let unsaid ----- prolific in improvised munitions == yes I have heard that those beans are very potent ---------Vehicle Theft == ya just gotta remember what your vehicle 's color is --- Private Pilot == we gotta go flying together some time,== my pilot lic is # 1087851, commercial multiengine land and sea---- smuggler == don't wear a hair shirt over that, we all pass an occasional bottle of booze over the border

Expertise as a lock smith === heck as a kiddie I learned that to get into the cookie jar cabinet, the problem was locking up after and explaining the inevitable lowering of the cookies

I can leave my body at wil == did that onc't, they said that i had died, but was just taking a little trip.

I as well am able to pick peoples minds == ever tell you of my experiments with that girl 'bunny' under hypnotic induced telepathy ?. Now you know why Judy ---- err never mind , 'that' is off topic

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Have you also given thought that JudyH just might be a FGB ( Forum generated Bot ) ?

BTW

The 4200 profile points out : Known to have super powers owing to a Spider Bite .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread