The True Story of Victorio Peak

Ground0

May 18, 2009
The Show Me State
Thank you gollum,

Coins,

This collection has been greatly anticipated for....six years in my case. Some folks a heckuva lot longer.

I am proud to say I that I know and respect John. The more he looked, the more he found. It will be worth the wait, I assure you.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I though that Doc found the cave while hunting with other men, but did not tell them.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks #68 for the updates, which make many readers happy. This story is the biggest treasure story in our country.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• cover1-m.jpg
    cover1-m.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,187
  • cover1-m.jpg
    cover1-m.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,124

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I will throw some points in this thread

1. James Hirsh Treasury Department agent investigating Doc Noss and "PHONEY BRASS GOLD BARS'

Compiled a very interesting document of his investigation.
as the case became larger, more agents were thrown into the investigation.

Noss was caught in El Paso motel room with a heavy satchel by the agents who confiscated said satchel and contents.
in the Satchel were to bars of about 14 caret gold of "ANCEINT SMELTING" ( The bars were smelted Thousands of years ago. NOT hundreds.

2. Jerry Cheatum related the Noss prison on the reservation story to me, I laughed,
i already knew the true prison and the actual indian who Noss recieved the map from,
it was Santa Fe State prison and Doc was an adult,
and that is in Treasury Department Documents dated at that timeframe.

3. I have over the years posted concise direct information on locations in the Organ Mountains that lead directly to treasure sites in those mountains , i did this on this forum,,,

THEN WATCH THE MODERATORS EDIT MY POST DELETING THOSE DIRECTIONS
SO, ANYONE WHO TRUST THESE MODERATORS, HEH HEH, DO NOT BE FOOLS.

People who live right at the base of the Organ Mountains as well as other connections i have, have informed me that certain "SQUIDS" have been messing about in the organs in the exact locations i posted on this forum

life is funny

4. Alphonso can probably attest to the fact that there is a huge cross carved on a column of stone at the peak.

it is NOT a Spanish Cross
it is a Knights Templar Iconographic

Doc Noss, and all his sniveling relatives have absolutely no claim to anything that may have been at that Peak.

Doc and Them LOST NOTHING, for it was never theirs to begin with.

Alonso no doubt has heard of Sam and Norman Scott

when these MORMON driven Noss expedition idiots began to use Oren Hatch ( Utah senator) to get Congress to permit their entry to the Peak, i was contacted by Sam Scott who was working with them
we had a nice long talk on the Phone.

afterwards, My cars all had Bumper Beeper tracking devices on them
my phones were tapped
i was followed
monitored and found spy cams in my home

5: READING THE ABOVE STATEMENTS OF MINE
FIGURE IT THIS WAY
YOU DO NOT GO UP AGAINST THE PENTAGON
THEY WILL BANKRUPT YOU AND MAKE YOU BE3HAVE YOURSELF.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
further:
I WAS HANDED STACKS OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS TO REVIEW
This is true
This was authorized by those who had that authority.

The purpose is theirs,,, NOT MINE

I know that i am perhaps the last surviving person to have found, handeled and photographed Treasure in situ in that area.

the above as a given, i have a broad range of knowledge on the subject.

point?
Here is the point, and where i get iritated at all the bulls_it of these threads.

my father, my sister and all of us who have been involved, are constantly being spoken of.

i read SH-T HERE ON THIS FORUM ABOUT US.

you were NOT there
we were

THESE STOREHOUSES OF TREASURE I SPEAK OF, GO WAY BACK IN TIME
THOUSANDS OF YEARS BACK IN TIME

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH
YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE TRUTH OF THEM

YOU HAVE MOUTHS AND NO KNOWLEDGE

YOU WILL "NEVER" KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE.

talk talk talk, and still no treasure in your pocket?

you are better off if you never discover any treasure

because, when it comes to Gold, or any treasure

the Weasels will come out of their hole and right after you.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
PuffDaddy said:
Springfield said:
gollum said:
.... Milton Doc Noss found the upper entrance in a rainstorm while deer hunting in 1937....
I was told by someone whose family was close to all this business back in the day that Noss was given the location by an Apache who he was serving time with at the state pen in Santa Fe in the '30's. I've never had the inclination to verify Noss's history before the discovery, but it might prove interesting if one could verify his alleged prison record. The 'lucky deer hunter' story never quite sat right with me.

David if you are whom i suspect you are

I'll fill you in on Cheatum and company a bit
and also the Mays persona

Begin with James Hirsh = Treasury Department= Secret Service agent and documents compiled from his investigation.

Treasury Department writes the checks, documents reside in their coffers.

Mays ?
Educated?

Trusted perhaps by an ailing Indian in Santa Fe State prison?
the Mays, that Doc was to get together with after his release per the direction of the dieing Inmate
who had Mays team with Doc on the outside in order to sell bars because of Doc's light skin ,,?

Hmmm,,?

sound like real?

The last Name of the dieing Indian in Prison ?
find that in the Secret Service Document and as well D.O.J. docs.

Cheatum, yep

Relatives and inlaws stated that my brother sold all my Dads treasure hunting Data to a Group of people. Jeery Cheatums ass was connected with them.

On my visit with Cheatum, he opened a file cabinet and there sat my Dads files.

Mighty Funny,, Cheatum with my Files left to me by Father.

Hardscabble Mountain

Dad did not enter a cavern with 1300 steps at Hardscabble

Oren Swearingen states that Claude Sudderth ( Dads Buddy in Treasure hunting) came down and took Oren to a cave in deadman canyon or some such place,,, where the Cowboy Hiles was supposed to have found the 1300 steps going under ground,,

Oren spreads the word that Dads story is BULLL__SSSHHH____T!

Yep, indeed it was
However
Blacks Peak,,, near Hardscabble is the exact location of Dads Cavern he entered back then.
Neither my Dad nor Claude was ever going to show that to Oren.
Oren was shown a sealed hole in the floor of a cave,,, nothing more,,, and THAT,,, was NOT the 1300 steps cavern.

Prevalent in everything attached to this ordeal of Treasure
is the SLY ass-wipes that come seeking info
a person such as Dad, his Buddies like Claude, Clarence Mc Donald , Jim Methvin, Beeny Strawbridge and myself,,, is that sneaks, spys and wiseguys will butter you to get what you know annd have seen.
how to deal with these creeps,,, tell them the moon is made of cheese,, sit back,,, wait,,, and see if they show up with Crackers.

Dad had a special thought on them: LET THEM GO DODGE THE RATTLE SNAKES AND MOUNTAIN LIONS, GET BLISTERS ON THEIR FEET,, LET THEM DIG OUT THE TRANSLATION OF THE MARKERS/SYMBOLS/ AND STONE MONUMENTS,,, BUT, IF THEY FELL THEY CAN COME HERE Aftre i have done all that and just hand them a treasure,, sheesh,,, ok, lets send them on a nice goose chase

Yes,it was an Apache that Doc met in the general area,while prospecting,that first took Doc to the cave,because he thought Doc could sell some of it. Victorio Peak,was but one of seven major hoards,that the Apache had been given the charge of,by his father,and grand-father. It's a long story--and it's all on cassette tapes.

David

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
David if you are whom i suspect you are

I'll fill you in on Cheatum and company a bit
and also the Mays persona

Begin with James Hirsh = Treasury Department= Secret Service agent and documents compiled from his investigation.

Treasury Department writes the checks, documents reside in their coffers.

Mays ?
Educated?

Trusted perhaps by an ailing Indian in Santa Fe State prison?
the Mays, that Doc was to get together with after his release per the direction of the dieing Inmate
who had Mays team with Doc on the outside in order to sell bars because of Doc's light skin ,,?

Hmmm,,?

sound like real?

The last Name of the dieing Indian in Prison ?
find that in the Secret Service Document and as well D.O.J. docs.

Cheatum, yep

Relatives and inlaws stated that my brother sold all my Dads treasure hunting Data to a Group of people. Jeery Cheatums ass was connected with them.

On my visit with Cheatum, he opened a file cabinet and there sat my Dads files.

Mighty Funny,, Cheatum with my Files left to me by Father.

Hardscabble Mountain

Dad did not enter a cavern with 1300 steps at Hardscabble

Oren Swearingen states that Claude Sudderth ( Dads Buddy in Treasure hunting) came down and took Oren to a cave in deadman canyon or some such place,,, where the Cowboy Hiles was supposed to have found the 1300 steps going under ground,,

Oren spreads the word that Dads story is BULLL__SSSHHH____T!

Yep, indeed it was
However
Blacks Peak,,, near Hardscabble is the exact location of Dads Cavern he entered back then.
Neither my Dad nor Claude was ever going to show that to Oren.
Oren was shown a sealed hole in the floor of a cave,,, nothing more,,, and THAT,,, was NOT the 1300 steps cavern.

Prevalent in everything attached to this ordeal of Treasure
is the SLY ass-wipes that come seeking info
a person such as Dad, his Buddies like Claude, Clarence Mc Donald , Jim Methvin, Beeny Strawbridge and myself,,, is that sneaks, spys and wiseguys will butter you to get what you know annd have seen.
how to deal with these creeps,,, tell them the moon is made of cheese,, sit back,,, wait,,, and see if they show up with Crackers.

Dad had a special thought on them: LET THEM GO DODGE THE rATTLESNAKES, MOUNTAIN LIONS AND GET THE BLISTERS ON THEIR FEET
LET THEM FIM
ND THE MONUMENTS
DECODE THE CYPHERS AND SYMBOLS

but, if they think all they have to do is ask and i'll give them a treasure location

heh heh

These people are WEASELS buddy
Dad, his friends and myself treat them as they deserve.

When the Con_men of Ova Noss family Project began their pushing to get on the base again

I was handed a shi_tload of Classified Documents

There was a purpose and design behind that
can you guess what it was?

Photos i took of treasure on a ridge near the center of SoledAD cANYON IN THE oRGAN mOUNTAINS FELL INTO SOME HANDS ANONOMOUSLEY,, onfp HANDS TO BE EXACT
tHOSE PHOTOS WERE YTHE BAIT TO A SCHEME BY d.o.d. AGENTS.

GET IT?
tRUE STORY THAT.

onfp, WAS TO BE STOPPED ANYWAY POSSIBLE, AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CAN GET THAT DONE.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
fOR THOSE iNTERESTED
This photo was taken by Mike black after following my instructions into Soledad Canyon of
the Organ Mountains south of VP
To a location where back in 1986 I found the Treasure i was Tortured for

This is looking west from a finger ridge that runs north off the center of Soledad Canyon.

To the right of the photo, between the rock outcroppings , is the direction one must travel to find where the cavern entrance was.
it is a convoluted tricky area, and a wrong turn will bring you up against a stone wall.

However, if at every outcropping you keep LEFT as you travel North,, eventually the ground will pretty much level out and on your left a low ( about mid-chest high) stone outcropping runs along North
as a wall would run,,, a gap in that is where you enter a circular area with a bluff on the west side

It is somewaht like a patio area
near the west wall of this Patio, was a huge boulder
on the east end of which, behind a growth of greasewood bushes was a flat Tear drop shaped stone laid up on the pointed end and placed over a low entrance into and down under the Boulder.

It was here that i entered the cavern and found unbelievable treasure and artifacts.

With two cameras, i documented my discovery
removed one small 20lb Gold Bar
4 small finger shaped bars of gold
and an Anceint Sword of Middle Eastern Manufacture of the time period of King Solomon.

This was a deposit first laid down by the Men of the Two Kings ( Solomon of the Hebrews and Hiram of the Phoenicians)

Knights Templar during their occupation of the Anceint Royal City of Tyre ( in Todays Lebanon )

Had found and translated Anceint Documents that gave the Co-Ords by land and Sea to the land of Ophir.

In about the 1240's, they sent their own ships to this area and found this cave.

Artifacts such as a neatly folded stack of Knights Templar Robes were in this cavern.

This is a no-bullsh_t fact.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
You come up the ridge
and pass through notches such as this one

keeping all the way either on the apex of the ridge
or just left of the apex ( west of ridgeline )

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Though Gollum ( Mike Black ),,, did not realize it, but if you look at the SHADOW on the face of this rock outcropping
you are looking at the Phoenician Symbol of the Goddess Tanit
she is protector of the Phoenicians

though there were many iconographs of her
and symbols as well
This one is here in New Mexico
and at Byblos in Anceint Phoenicia

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am amazed at the link that led me to victorio peak stories!
Goes to show that one must be quite when anything is found like that and
The govt. will "come and get it" if you are not careful.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog ,
Glad you are well !!!!
sent you an email in July , not sure you got it . old email has been tainted so i got a new address.
the mole /weasel hunt was unsuccessful . lost a good friend in the process . still sad !

for the rest of you , don't doubt the Rog .

KT in America you say ?
sure !!!!!! why not ???????

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also i found a link for you Rog , with a KT twist from sometime after about 1211.
not Lebanon but Iraq I think it says . its just a tidbit but kind of interesting , crusaders being released to the great Khan
http://www.fsmitha.com/h3/h11mon.htm

and not to argue with my amigo "Real " from the other thread in here i sometimes frequent ,but /////
Biblical archaeologists often identify a place named Tarshish in the
Hebrew Bible with Tartessos.
i think its number 4
http://listverse.com/2011/08/21/top-10-recent-geological-discoveries-and-hypothesis/

not sure about either link , but thought you might get a kick .

take care amigo .///bob

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog,

Gollum is not Mike "Black". My name is Mike McChesney. FYI

Mike

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
kanabite said:
Hi Rog ,
Glad you are well !!!!
sent you an email in July , not sure you got it . old email has been tainted so i got a new address.
the mole /weasel hunt was unsuccessful . lost a good friend in the process . still sad !

for the rest of you , don't doubt the Rog .

KT in America you say ?
sure !!!!!! why not ???????

Hi Bob
ah the transit token of the Knights Templar
heh heh

now why in a Scottish hell, would i know what that thing is?

Because my dad had one that was passed down to us
mine,,, i threw away

sometimes we just have to move on to the future ya' know?

Mike
whether you are Mike Black or white or whatever
there are MIKE's all over my fuc_ing email blasting me photos from the organ Mountains

are you one of them? don't care and i have no need to know.

In absolute stark in your face raving maniacle Truth,,

i don't really give ( not the least ioda) of a SH_T who anyone is.

Nearly 7 billion crawling hominids on this planet right now

You and any or all of them are NOT a rare species

every one of you, are nothing more then a Rack of Bones with skin stretched over it,, to me.

I admire no one
have no need to care

i am NOT impressed with the Humans of this Rock

and if your Gods ever came back

you'd find them dressed in sheets whit KKK on their chest,,, i am sure.

Last asshole off the planet is a Rotten Egg

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog,

Just so I am not confused with anybody else, I have never sent you anything, and I have never been in the Caballos or the Organs. That was not just for you, that was for anybody else that might mistake me for whomever you were referring to.

Kanabite,

Glad to see ya. Been a while. You know a chunk of the story I am sitting on regarding Gordon Smith and his Ice Cave Mummies (yes it's FLASHGT from ALT Forums).

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread