What are the current theories?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
GOOD!

ok, i posted years ago on this forum, concise directions to the area in the pic above.

the post were gleaned and deleted by a Moderator of this Forum.

the above pic was taken by people gleaning from my post and they were stupid enough to email these pics to me.

on the right hand side of the horse-shoe shaped out-cropping is the trail to the cavern where in 1986 i found a Cache of treasure.

THAT treasure is the one that Inteligence agents Kidnapped and Tortured me for the Locale of.

they did go in, they did recover the treasure and blasted the cavern apart and took the debry and dumped it out
on the east bank of the Rio Grande River near messila New mexico about 12 miles from the site.

These stupi idiots who have gone in there and have taken these photo's, got the info from my post here
on this Forum, and then the post as i stated were deleted by the Mod's.

True enough Mister Moderator ?

Hell yes it's true.

Now, a bit of advise

over the years i have been hammered by idiots on these forum everytime i post TRUTH about treasure

My fathers name has been,, well,,
Point is.

These freaks have contacted me over the years asking me to give concise direction to treasure.

Gratitude ?

heh heh. here's the advice.

There is NOTHING left in the Southwest
That owning to the fact that apparatus for Satelites were developed about 3 decades ago, that does indeed read mineral deposits

Inteligence Community with the help of NASA has recovered almost all buried treasure in the southwest,,

End result ? ( and this is the advice ) Get another hobby.

it is nice to dream i suppose, however, as my TORTURE makes it clear,,, your "Fing GOvernment " can quickly turn a dream into a Nightmare,,,

and they will do it,, and they will get away with it,, and if you speak about it,,, they will hammer you further.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
This for the BOOK PIMP Jack or John Staley, whose books are written from interviews of Noss asociates.

Staley, if you believe everything you hear from the Noss group.

there is a Bridge somewhere that an Ukranian immigrant has to sell you.

To begin, in the book 100 tons of gold
Ova let Chandler install some photos of Doc Noss's

One is a Photo of some Bars supposedly taken from Victorio Peak

On one bar is inscripted,, or actually melted in with an old soldering iron used at bady shops of the period,
the scrypt : LA RUE

BULL_S_IT!

La Rue did not use that name to mark the bars

He used strike marks,

His personal Strike mark was on the left end of each bar
the strikemark appears almost as a backward " R "

Noss used those phoney bars as BAIT for investors.

The modern day investors of the Ova Noss Family Project of the ealy 1990's were also taken for a ride

The books are worthless as for authentic TRUE testimony,,, but hey, so is your world, so why not spend a buck
and give it a look?

This is Treasure ,,, it is a World unto itself,, it is full of spys, crooks, cons and SNAKES ON TWO FEET.

You cannot with any realistic expectations, enter into that world of SNAKES,, and expect to NOT be BIT.

That negative enough ?

Pragmatic is not a practice of the delusional mindset, what i write is the pragmatic .

In as much as the direpect towards me has pissed me off
I've decided to finally after years of that stupid abuse

to pull the covers off the freaks / squids / and Cons in thesse forums.

I will do it with the evidence they themselves have provided.

Staley, you must be one delusional person to call me up and ask me for a Classified Presidential Document.

Motive ? for your Book ?

oh,, i know,,, you just wanted to get the TRUTH out to the World,, right ?
Is not that exactly a quote from you when you called me ?

indeed it is exactly that.

Truth Staley ?
In "YOUR" Book ?

Written from the voices of the Noss Friends and Family ?

Truth is NOT a trait of theirs Bud.

and that right there is TRUTH.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Before one of you attempts to email and ask me where that photo was taken

do not bother me,,, EVER! Torture was a BIT_H to deal with and i have NO patience for people who do not respect what i went through.

Now, i answer where the phto was taken

Soledad Canyon, Organ Mountains New Mexico, FT. Bliss Military Reservation where camers are not allowed.

The site is half way between Soledad peak on the East, and Chminey Rock on the west a mile or so away, which is also the
Base Boundary.

The Photo was taken by a person calling themselves Mike Black.

Again, these Mountains are Very Rugged, they are dangerous, a ANKLE's can and will be broken in there,, many have been.

a fall, can mean death to a person, it happens in theree alll the time, every year there is a fall that results in death.

The Rattle Snakes are thick

there is very little water, and at times NO WATER.

This site is OFF LIMITS TO CIVILIANS WITHOUT PERMISSION TO ENTER, AND CAMERAS ARE A CRIME IN THERE.

If anyone takes the info i post, and attempts to go into the Mountains to find and recover Treasure,,

YOU ARE A FOOL.

IT IS ALL GONE .
AS I STATED, YOUR U.S. INTELIGENCE COMMUNITY HAS ALREADY RECOVERED EVERY TREASURE IN THOSE MOUNTAINS. PERIOD, NO MORE,,, ALL GONE,,, GET IT?

Have fun folks

BTW, if you do nopt believe your Military will run a spoof on the citizens it is supposed to protect.

Well, the so called Phoenix Lights UFO sighting of 1997 was a 3D lazer projected HOLOGRAM

I POSTED THAT IN 2001 ON AQNCEINTLOSTTREASURES.YUKU.COM in the Black-hole threads.

They used chemtrails as the background screen for the projection.

i watched them lay those out the day of the spoofed UFO over my camp north of phoenix 5 months prior to the Phoenix lights.

THAT IS HOW IT IS FOLKS
WELCOME HOME TO THE ORWELLIAN WORLD YOU BOUGHT FOR YOURSELVES.

You can reasd my post on chemtrails and 3d holograms at : abovetopsecret.com
just search foir the terms: chemtrails+hologram+ufo,,, check the DATE i posted it

feb. 2008

enjoy life now

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is one of many jesuit treasures. I also believe that there are others in the same location. What I have to located in Arizona is similar.a map showing tunnels that have storage vaults. One should first take photos through at least a one square mile area to look for markings.but nobody but military are allowed

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I believe this is one of many jesuit treasures. I also believe that there are others in the same location. What I have to located in Arizona is similar.a map showing tunnels that have storage vaults. One should first take photos through at least a one square mile area to look for markings.but nobody but military are allowed

Franciscans may have been involved, but New Mexico didn't have Jesuit activity in the old days.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
it is Summer Solstice today

get out there in the Organ Mountains on the west side and watch for the shadow symbols an hour or two before sundown

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#1... We want to know where the treasures went when it left the Army Base. Who bought the treasures? What they did with it. Who got the money from it.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you think? Was the gold really in a cave at Victorio Peak, as Doc Noss stated? Did the government get the gold in the 1960'2 or 1970's????
Yes, the federal government got all the treasures in the cave. I am not sure of the year.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sfloto needs to stop harassing and insulting other writers. Shame on them. In Connecticut, we do not have true stories about treasures that worth millions of dollars. This is why I am here.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Connecticut Sam,
For someone with 1500+ comments under his belt - you sure have contributed a lot (NOT!!!)
If you are truly here to learn - you would shut up and read instead of posting nonsense.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Connecticut Sam,
For someone with 1500+ comments under his belt - you sure have contributed a lot (NOT!!!)
If you are truly here to learn - you would shut up and read instead of posting nonsense.
Read the rules: No harassing nor insulting other writer. Report you to Treasure Hunter.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep it civil...........

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop the harassment

@Connecticut Sam,

You need the shut up and stop harassing and insulting us writers or go away. I write great interesting comments about the stories and other interesting comments without insults unless I get insulted first. I am protected :: Freedom of Speech... All of us know what type of people who insult and harass other people. I did complain to Treasure Hunter, and to this very day, he refused to ban those who break the rules. Most if not all your comments are nonsense, lies and harassment and insults. Trust me, I am more smarter then you, and I can defend myself when insulted and harass. Maybe if you are out treasure hunting, you would not be here, harassing and insulting us writers. Bring it on, Loser. We writers are outrages with your insults and harassment. STOP it now, and we mean NOW.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read through these forums a lot, but have never registered or posted until now. I am currently working with a tribe from the AZ/NM area on something in Eastern Ca. In our discussions, the story of the VP Gold came up. This tribe fought against the Chiricahua Apache all through the late 1700's until the mid 1800's, until the whites became the common enemy. They believe that the gold was amassed from years of raiding Mexicans and Whites. My friends said that their tribe at first left any gold right where it fell as they had no use for it at the time. Later they took to hiding it so the whites and Mexicans wouldn't come looking for it. Some think it is all in one spot and others think it is all spread around so nobody could accidently find it all at once.

This could not be Padre LaRue's gold for the simple reason that the directions given to the Padre by the old man were; "One days travel North of El Paso del Norte until you see three peaks. Upon first site of these peaks turn Eastward and cross the desert towards the mountains. In the mountains you will find a basin, where there is a spring at the foot of a solitary peak. On this peak you will find gold." Padre LaRue moved his flock to that basin. Nowhere near Victorio Peak which is near the Western Edge of White Sands Missile Test Range.

It's amazing the things that some people post without doing even a little research.

I've read many variations of one days travel to two days travel, and one about being visible from a church in mexico. What is the original source?

Is it the organs, caballo, or san and?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread