A Little Victorio Peak Tidbit for Yall

Drogo

May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Little Victorio Peak Tidbit for Y'all

Normally, I read and lurk and plow through threads before I go and start a new one as a new member, but with so many Victorio Peak threads I couldn't decide which thread to post this in.

I have a little tiny tidbit of Victorio Peak history for ya. It ain't much, but I believe it's the sincere truth since my dad told the story.

Several years ago, toward the end of the 1990s if I remember correctly, an author contacted my dad about any information he might have about Victorio Peak. I can't remember the name of the author, but he told my dad he had more material than he could fit into one single book, that he would have to write an encyclopedia or something to that effect. Because of this statement I believe the author must have been either Whittle or Clarence who went on to write the Gold House trilogy.

My dad had been employed at White Sands Missile Range during the time the treasure allegedly disappeared.

My dad told this author that for some reason he and some of the other engineers had been forced to stay in the military barracks one night (to be there for missile tests or something...I don't remember the reason). My dad said that late in the night a soldier came in with his uniform covered in dirt. My dad asked him what he could possibly be digging at this hour, and the soldier told him, "General So-and-So has got us digging in Victorio Peak for some reason."

At the time, my dad didn't put two and two together, but later connected it to the legend of gold in Victorio Peak. He was always concerned that he not tell this story to too many people because someone might think he "knew too much."

Since my dad has been deceased for many years now, that is no longer a concern.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
One Night , as the Soldiers were digging , say back about Oct. 1961 , I was awakened by
the Occupants of a Flying Saucer ,,,

I was taken up in a Golden Beam of light , aboard the craft .

I was told : " We have to show you something concerning the treasure we showed you last year "

The Craft took us to the Hembrillo Basin , and while there , we watched Front End Loaders taking Bars
down off the Peak and dropping the bars into the back of Dump Trucks .

I asked the people on the Craft : " Can't the President stop them ? "

A female bent down to me and replied : " They ( the generals ) are going to kill your President over this "

Take it with however many grains you wish , that is exactly the event that took place .

To help you understand that situation

There have been more UFO's sighted over that area , then any amount of Gold Bars sighted coming out of
that area .

So ,,,,
Question is : " Do you believe V_P Gold bars existed ,,,, ? and if so , do UFO'S exist as well ?

Both stretch a critical minds borders ,,,, yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, many have claimed to have experienced both .

and not all of those claims are by Nut Cases .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drogo

Drogo

May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the story my dad told. Whether or not there was actually a treasure in Victorio Peak I can't say, but I do think the military believed it was there enough to send soldiers to dig for it.

My dad also told me that not too long after this incident several high-ranking officers "suddenly" decided to retire and the scuttlebutt around White Sands was that some of them had somehow acquired a lot of money just before retiring.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DROGO, welcome, the story you just told was made popular by "BABE" and that's what "ONFP" would like for everyone to believe , Roger in his own way just told you the real story. NP:cat:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
There is more Mystery in a drop of blood , then a man's mind will ever solve .

Current Fashion , is base for inducement of your mind to buy into
what you'd never touch rationally .

If ever it becomes fashionable to give rather then sell ourselves ,,, we at that moment ,
may find truth is a very good place to live ,,, and we won't have to pay rent to own it .

OP
OP
Drogo

Drogo

May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I try to keep an open mind. The probability there was actually a Spanish treasure hidden there for hundreds of years seems unlikely. I can more easily believe if there ever was any treasure, it was probably booty acquired by the Apaches in their various raids.

Having said that, I believe my dad's story. He worked at White Sands Missile Range for many years and always stuck to that story. I do believe the military sent an expedition to dig in Victorio Peak.

Whether or not they found anything, who knows?

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It was less than 600 years ago, we absolutely "knew" the earth was flat and if you sailed past the horizon you fell into a pit of dragons.
There were maps showing this. Now, we absolutely know "what we know". yeah whatever. I agree with Rog, the more we know, the less we know.
But, whatever, I just want the challenge of seeking something that is difficult if not impossible to achieve. If its easy, anybody can do it, who cares.

Oct 7, 2015
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Military emptied out what was left by Doc Noss and his two helpers. Doc Noss left many small bundles (3 or 4 bars) of gold hidden around the Organs and his "favorite" cave in the Caballo Mtns, wanting to go back later and pick them up, but was shot and killed. The helpers did not know where they were hid since they stayed back to keep watch.

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG this is a funny thread . you people have a good sense of humor . flying saucer and bigfoot meet at a gold bar camp
and the Army can't stop godzilla from stealing all the gold . ha LOL jokes are so fun . thank you for the laugh i just had

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drogo,

Welcome and thanks for the story. Just another bit of evidence that adds up to something going on at VP. The author you are thinking of, do you remember what year he contacted your dad? I know both Tom Whittle and "John Clarence" (pen name). Tom got involved in this story long before Jack. Tom would have probably contacted your dad sometime in the 1980s or early 1990s. Jack would have been in the 2000s. Hope that helps.

Mike

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope neither
it was David Leon Chandler that contacted his Dad . David wrote 100 tons of gold

Tom and Jack are late bloomers

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this guy isn't interested anymore , but the thread is funny to read anyways .

good night all

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread