florida group trying to get permit to remove Doc Noss Gold

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Sorry, only 1 pic went in. Heres another one. This was 1/2 mi from cave and is not related to Noss as far as we could tell. NMR confirmed target as well as an OKM type. device.

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Dang it. Must be a secret picture. Trying again. Not taking it. Maybe later.

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Screenshot_20170930-153632.png Now then. Had to screenshot it.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
Sorry, only 1 pic went in. Heres another one. This was 1/2 mi from cave and is not related to Noss as far as we could tell. NMR confirmed target as well as an OKM type. device.

The cave mentioned in the old post seems more likely to be the one on the East side up top where the big camp was. Not sure what your cave is.

Your spot looks, based on the geology, a lot more like it could be on a ridge West of Sardine, or maybe down by the Granite Uplift proper. The former seems more likely.

Maybe I will get to go to those mountains someday so I can learn something about them.

Your picture makes me think of a porpoise. I think many land signs were reused from nautical navigation. Do porpoises eat sardines? Decomposing granite makes it hard to figure out if the shape is manmade or just weathering.

Regarding your instruments: do you know how the squiggles get on the screen, or do you just trust the squiggles?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I wasn't the one using the machines. I was looking for more signs once I located the cache and got them there to validate it. There were other markers to that site , red stones, skull looking carved rock. Curved stacks of rocks. Once I located the spot, it was easy to see all the markers. There were other signals close by, but time did not allow a good search outside the main objective. I was lucky to have found time to work this one.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Just got back from there. You've got no idea what's going on there. However, let me put some photos of the cache signs that I found, and yes dowsing of a sort was involved. View attachment 1498357

First picture is a mole or gopher's head peeking up from the ground looking towards something buried.

Similiar to this one. P1020860 mole.jpg Old Spanish probably, I don't know for sure.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
The nose was broken off of the 2nd pic. I assume it was a hummingbird. The cache was under rocks shaped like a nest. I'm sure I'll never hear what was in there, but with all the markers, it has to be special. Google Earth says it is about a mile from the cave. Looked to be 3 targets on that side pf the mountain. Found this on the way back home. 20170925_115652.jpg

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Sorry, wrong pic.

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
How about a pic of the Noss cave? Good test for dowsers. Screenshot_20171013-230212.png

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sfloto, I thought you might appreciate this photo, you have seen this ladder before but this photograph was taken in the 1940's by Doc Noss. This picture was in the family archives. You guys are in the right place!

Dang that Ancient Serpent Dragon ladder is Bad As. all can be. I hope its still preserved. Wow,it would be nice to have that.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sfloto, I thought you might appreciate this photo, you have seen this ladder before but this photograph was taken in the 1940's by Doc Noss. This picture was in the family archives. You guys are in the right place!

So, are these 2 different ladders? I have found and photographed the ladder shown in the left photo (page 6, post 86). The ladder in the pic on the right appears to be a single rung ladder? Is the single rung ladder possibly down below the ladder shown on left?
thanks for any info.
WR

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
my god, what an old lost cause. oh well. and yeah, i know alot about this topic-meaning lost cause-all gone if it ever was there at all. sorry, but keep looking as i love your pictures guys. kevin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread