leoeotw

Dec 14, 2012
Upper East Tn
Detector(s) used
BH VLF Treasure Detector, Minelab X-Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Guys and Gals. :hello:
I started a group here on the forum for MDing in Upper East Tn and SW Va called "Upper East Tn. / SW Va. Metal Detectives".
I made it a moderated group because I felt there needs to be some checks and balances in any group. If you live or would travel to the area on a regular bases to MD then join the group. If your not sure where the area is then look at the group avatar for a hint.
I am not sure how this group thing works so I am winging it for now. I hope this group will allow people of the area to find MDing a partner(s) who can go out together and pursue this addictive hobby.

Thanks.

Glen

Clemsonfan

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2012
New Castle, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im new to Metal detecting. But I have some good areas to hunt in Hillsville, VA. I live in New Castle, Va. Which is rich in Civil War history. Please add me to your group.

Thanks,
Jeff

dirtfisher

May 10, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster GT, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, HF9F Metal Detector.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff I don't live too far from the Hillsville area and would love to hunt with you one day. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Greg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm new here, but live in Pembroke 4 days a week for work, and in Stuart for the weekends - when I've nothing else to do! Stuart is my home.

I was out of detecting for 24 years after a decade of searching. Got darned tired of sheriff's deputies telling me I was trespassing. The hobby was incredible until the jerks took over with their trashy unfilled holes.

I'm older now and cruising towards retirement. And I did absolutely love the whisper of a silver dime back in the days when target ID, depth scales, did not exist, and only the sounds mattered.

So, looking for a partner to overcome my hesitance, and still have my 29 year old Fisher 1260X and new Ace 250 to play with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions