New guy from Tacoma/Puyallup area.

oldfireguy

Feb 28, 2009
Puyallup, Wash.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II
Hello everyone. I live on the Puyallup/Tacoma border and I see there are a few people that live close by. I'm not new to metal detecting but have not gone out in a few years and my wife also enjoys MTing. I see several posts asking about hunts etc. but not sure if anything is really happening. I have a son who lives in Spokane and I own property in Ellensburg so I also get over to the east side every now and then. I'm getting ready to pick up a new detector and I need to knock the rust off myself. If anyone puts anything together I would be interested in tagging along. My shift does rotate but I have a lot of time off also.

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
I just got my new detector last Wednesday. Been detecting for awhile. I live down the road in Spanaway. When weather permits I'll try and meet you sometime. Send me a pm on the forum and I'll shoot you my phone number.

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Over here on the other side of the mountain, let me know when you head over for a hunt. I am up to it any time.

Jim

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 191
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 186

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lasttoknow (Tim) said:
I just got my new detector last Wednesday. Been detecting for awhile. I live down the road in Spanaway. When weather permits I'll try and meet you sometime. Send me a pm on the forum and I'll shoot you my phone number.
So fill us in Tim? What ya get? Ya can't leave us hangin like that.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
juju said:
lasttoknow (Tim) said:
JuJu

I got the new Minelab E-trac. Was going to get another DFX but figured I'd go with something differant this time. Read a lot of good things about the E-trac. I'm supposed to get out Saturday to hunt the grounds of a really old house. My friend made prior arrangements with the owner. Will post my finds and hopefully have a good report.

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lasttoknow (Tim) said:
juju said:
lasttoknow (Tim) said:
JuJu

I got the new Minelab E-trac. Was going to get another DFX but figured I'd go with something differant this time. Read a lot of good things about the E-trac. I'm supposed to get out Saturday to hunt the grounds of a really old house. My friend made prior arrangements with the owner. Will post my finds and hopefully have a good report.
Good luck at the new site. I was thinkin about the etrac, but now I 'm lookin at the Safari. Hard to give upmy MXT though.
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread