tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 621
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 620

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Thanks for the article Jim. Showing up at legislature and Department of Fish and Wildlife meeting for the processing of the new rules is an education in itself. There were hundreds of miners over the period of time putting in hundreds of hours of testimony to helpmake the rules what they are today. The department of Fish and Wildlife made concessions on panning and sluicing but made up their own rules for dredging and told us there non negotiable. Panning and sluicing rules are in our favor. Not so with dredging rules.

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
the highbanking rules don't seem too bad either, as long as you stay within the size regulations on your sluice. The dredging regs aren't so bad........They beat the alternative.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Paul in Wa said:
the highbanking rules don't seem too bad either, as long as you stay within the size regulations on your sluice. The dredging regs aren't so bad........They beat the alternative.
Dredging rules aren't bad if you like shortend seasons or filling a JARPA. The season for my favorite river is cut to two weeks a year.

LRC253

Aug 5, 2013
Puyallup, WA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am building a highbanker right now and didn't realize it fell in the same regs as a dredge.. really disappointed..

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I am building a highbanker right now and didn't realize it fell in the same regs as a dredge.. really disappointed..
I have a Gold Grabber II that I use non-moterized. I throw a shovel of dirt in then use a bucket to run water through to extend my season/area.

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
WHEW!!! I saw the title and went right to wdfw.gov and didn't find any "NEW" regs. Thank you for the bump on a 5 year old thread that really got my heart racing lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions