Update on me and JuJu

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Guess I better give an update on JuJu and I. We have been out a couple of times this year, with no great finds for myself to post anything worthy. He has gotten some great finds, but has stopped posting/checking out the forum. I just had a talk with his wife a month or so ago, and JuJu is selling his detectors and concentrating on his motorcycle hobby for awhile. This leaves me with no hunting partner because Washingtonian is in school 24/7. I work on weekends pulling in two 12 hour days saturday and sunday and one 4 hour day on friday. I am also going to school, but I only have class in the mornings during the week.

I would really love to meet up with more Washington people and hunt with them. If they provide the spots, I provide gas money when they need a fill up. This is how it worked with JuJu and I because he always provided the hunting grounds and i paid for gas almost every trip when there tank is empty. I don't care what I find, as long as I hunt with someone who is wanting to hunt with me and I have a fun time. I hope this serves as an update of what you guys are wondering happened to us. I almost thought no one cared, because I posted this in the everything else forum and got 0 responses. I have been getting 0 responses on this forum a lot lately, so I just stopped posting all together. Anyways, if you want to meet up for a hunt and are close to the bellevue/seattle area I would be glad to meet up. It's more fun hunting with another person then it is by yourself. When your by yourself you get weird stares.

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey DetectingFreak,
I met up with Washingtonian and Juju one time in Fall City. Why don't you try and come to the next Cascade Treasure Club meeting and meet some of the other people who detect the area? We meet the second Sunday of the month at the Highland Park Improvement Center in West Seattle. The meetings start at 5 and run until about 7. We have a membership of 60+ with about 25-35 regular members attending. There are a lot of people retired that would love to have you join them for a hunt. Unfortunately, the only time I can detect is on the weekends, so I am of no use to you. Good luck finding a partner.

Iggy

ELRONTIREBITER

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2009
I'm just getting into things,,, panning, detectng etc, I'm in Puyallup and willing to go if someone has an idea for a trip/area to hunt. have sun mon tues off till after the first of the year then go to fri/sat/sun i think. hit me up [email protected]

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey good to hear what you are up to buddy! I have been super busy with school as you mentioned, and there just hasn't been time to detect, but I know my brother is down to hunt. You should text or call me and I can forward you his info.

NWHunter61

Oct 26, 2008
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you ever feel like heading a little east, I would be more than willing to head a little west! Lots of great places between Roslyn and North Bend that are "close enough" to halfway for me. AND you don't have to buy my gas :) Weekends are best for me, but yours seem tied up...regardless, my work is pretty flexible, so if you want to kill a weekday this summer just drop me a line...we can pick a spot and GO!

Feb 21, 2012
Browns Point, WA
Detector(s) used
Harbor Freight 12 feature
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm up in NE Tacoma (Browns Point) and I'm pretty free most of the time right now.. Work is pretty slow in the winter time for me.
Been doing a lot of research and I think I've found some good places to look..
I'll be heading over to see the grandparents next week in Wenatchee, and I'm going to try my luck at nugget shooting (They own 5 acres on the hill).

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hey DF,
It's been awhile, but I went out detecting with you guys a while back. I've been stagnant lately. I'm in the Olympia area, and I have Sunday and Monday off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread