Anyone want to hunt? My spots, your spots, new spots?

JSMITH

Feb 23, 2013
Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in tukwila and work in Renton. Are you a member of the Cascade Treasure Club?

OP
OP
J

JSMITH

Feb 23, 2013
Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a member of any club yet. I've just been flyin solo since I started detectin.

Malkiha

Greenie
Mar 8, 2012
Maple Valley
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hey man, cody here. Im trying to get more active in using this site. Im thinking of going md or prospecting depending on the weather this weekend(may31/june1/2). I think a bunch of us western/renton/maple valley/ local boys should figure out something to do. Ive done both metal detecting and gold pro. recently and did well with both. pm if anyone in the area is interested!

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey man, cody here. Im trying to get more active in using this site. Im thinking of going md or prospecting depending on the weather this weekend(may31/june1/2). I think a bunch of us western/renton/maple valley/ local boys should figure out something to do. Ive done both metal detecting and gold pro. recently and did well with both. pm if anyone in the area is interested!

I am interested! I work in Renton and live inTukwila. Unfortunately, I will be away this weekend. If there are any other future trips, let me know. I have an AT Pro with neoprene waders, underwater headphones and nice sized beach scoop. I am ready and willing to go find some gold!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread